Pagan Prayer Beads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aynfean View Post
    Does praying "please help me not to kill any of these idiots today!" count?
    VERY valid. xD!

Comment

It is unfortunately very necessary on occasion...

Comment

It is unfortunately very necessary on occasion...
        'On occasion'? It's my morning mantra xD

Comment

Originally posted by StarlitNox View Post
          'On occasion'? It's my morning mantra xD
          LMAO! I think I like you :D

Comment

Beautiful. I love the colors

Comment

I use a witch's ladder myself.
              I've never heard of a Witch's Ladder or even considered Pagans having prayer beads. So I looked it up. Specifically the ladder. This is the wiki article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch's_ladder. What do you all think?
              "The magnificent, marvelous, mad, mad, mad, mad Madam Mim!" ~ Madam Mim, Sword in the Stone

Comment

I'm living in Asia currently, in one of the countries which has a large Buddhist population. Every morning on my walk to work I would pass by this one store. Buddahas and other things in the windows first attracted my eye. Well, I went down one weekend, mostly just for the curiosity of it. I ended up going home with four sets of prayer beads. Most of them are gifts for friends, but I got a rather nice one for myself. It has 8mm lapis beads. I absolutely love it!

I've made prayer bead strings before, and enjoy it greatly. I used to do a lot of beading, and I only work with natural stones, so I always had more than enough. Unfortunately, I don't have photos of any of them.
                Last edited by Romani Vixen; February 19th, 2012, 04:37 AM.
                Sat Bast, meryt Serqet-Aset her Yenipu-Wepwawet her HetHert-Sekhmet
                "While I dance I cannot judge,
                I cannot hate,
                I cannot seperate myself from life.
                I can only be joyful and whole.
                That is why I dance."
                --Hans Bos

Comment

Thank you for the link to the instructions, aynfean!!!!! Definitely going to make myself a set, even though I never ever take my pentacle off unless I'm using it as a pendulum.
                  "I believe in peace, bitch."
                  - Tori Amos

"Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground. Silly monkeys give them thumbs they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive so misguided is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here."
                  - Tool

Comment

Working...
                  X