In need of a carpenter!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In need of a carpenter!!!

My best friend is going to propose to his girlfriend in about a month, on her birthday.
    He needs a music box made in a specific style, it all ties into his great sceme...lol He wants it to be made of wood...and really, I don't know how music boxes work or anything, but he has the designs all planned out. Anyhow...he wants it to play a specific song! How difficult he is.
    Anyhow, he's willing to pay a pretty good amount (as music boxes go)...and the only catch is that we have one month to get one!
    So, I'm asking all of you to do your best, and work your strongest efforts to find me a good quality carpenter, with some music box experience. Oh Gods help us now...lol :D
    Any info or recommendations, WOULD BE SOOOOOOOO HELPFUL!
    Thanks in advance,
    Be Well,
    ShyHawk
    "Warriorship is a profession of courage, a calling to valor - not just on the battlefield, but in all of life’s conflicts."
    "If there is any hope for the future, it surely must rest upon the ability to stare unflinchingly into the heart of darkness."
    "The gentleman desires to be halting in speech but quick in action."
    "Do right, fear no man."
    "Men whose acts are at variance with their words command no respect, and what they say has but little weight."
    "Lying is done with words and also with silence."
    "If you stand straight, do not fear a crooked shadow."
    "A man does not extricate himself from difficulty at the expense of his associates."
    "If the enemy leaves a door open, you must rush in."
    "I have a high art, I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
    "If he is willing to kill, then he must be prepared to die. It is only right."
    >>>Yah ta hey! Hoka hey!<<<

Found these Ohio links in a "google" search.. Hope it helps.

Music Boxes Etc. - Music Boxes to Cherish
    ... email us for more information on our wholesale music boxes. Muzik Box, Etc. 13996
    Clifton Boulevard Lakewood, Ohio 44107 Telephone: (216)221-6924 www. music ...

Description: Hand painted ceramic music boxes. Angels, clowns, teddy bears, religious items, sea creatures
    Category: Shopping > Music > Related Merchandise > Gifts > Music Boxes
    www.musicboxetc.com/ - 10k - Cached - Similar pages

Music Related / Music Boxes and Related Directory - TI
    Music Related / Music Boxes and Related Directory - TIAS. ...
    ... finding Music Related / Music Boxes and Related or related ... Lamps; Pottery; Lunchboxes;
    Music; Writing; Action, Litho, Tin ... antique malls in Ohio, where you can ...
    http://www.tias.com/stores/dir/bycat..._Related.shtml - 39k - Cached - Similar pages

Music Boxes from the Basket Maker
    ... Full list of music boxes to incorporate in that special basket at just ... Winter Wonderland.
    Popular Tunes. Across the Field (Ohio State). After the Lovin'. ...
    www.basket-maker.com/music_boxes1.htm - 41k - Cached - Similar pages

Coke Music Boxes
    Coke Music Boxes. ... com are registered trademarks of The Sterling Group of Ohio™.
    All rights reserved. No warranties expressed or implied. Copyright 1997 ...
    www.harmarvillage.com/cokemusicbox.html - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

World of Music Boxes - 700 Tunes by Reuge and Sankyo
    ... In Time (Film Theme) 6230 Sound Of Music 6054 Spanish Eyes 6099 Speak Softly ... Hymn
    Of The Republic 8172 Beautiful Ohio 8358 Beauty And The Beast 8035 ...
    www.worldofmusicboxes.com/700tunes/ - 45k - Cached - Similar pages

Greystock, Ltd. Welcomes You!
    ... ~Music Boxes & Automata~~. The thirty-nine piece assemblage of music boxes and automata
    is represented by examples from the mid 1800's to the present. We have ...
    www.greystock.com/haas/musicbx.html - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

123 Kidz Area Gifts
    ... Email [10-25-10035300] The Muzik Box, etc. Music Boxes to Cherish! Hand painted ceramic
    music boxes. Cleveland, Ohio Phone: 216-221-6924 Email [10-25-10275300]. ...
    www.123kidzarea.com/OHIO/ohgifts.html - 9k - Cached - Similar pages

Muzik Box, etc. Lakewood Ohio (Shopping)
    Location: Lakewood Ohio | Category: Shopping. Muzik Box, etc. Music Boxes to Cherish!
    Hand painted ceramic music boxes. Angels, clowns, wedding gifts, animals ...
    www.ohwy.com/OH/m/muzikbox.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

Untitled
    ... Box with 6 bells - Many antique and collectible music boxes. Broad Street Antique
    Mall -; Ohio Antiques - Delagrange Antiques - Quality 19th-century American ...
    rex.skyline.net/html/Antiques.html?443,recreation,REX - 16k - Cached - Similar pages

msn: [email protected]
    Yahoo:[email protected]

Understanding is a spring of life for those who have it... Proverbs 16:22

To everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under the sun Ecclesiastes 3:1

Comment

Hi ho and good thanks to you. I will search these right off. Thank you. I will let you know what I find.
      ShyHawk
      "Warriorship is a profession of courage, a calling to valor - not just on the battlefield, but in all of life’s conflicts."
      "If there is any hope for the future, it surely must rest upon the ability to stare unflinchingly into the heart of darkness."
      "The gentleman desires to be halting in speech but quick in action."
      "Do right, fear no man."
      "Men whose acts are at variance with their words command no respect, and what they say has but little weight."
      "Lying is done with words and also with silence."
      "If you stand straight, do not fear a crooked shadow."
      "A man does not extricate himself from difficulty at the expense of his associates."
      "If the enemy leaves a door open, you must rush in."
      "I have a high art, I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
      "If he is willing to kill, then he must be prepared to die. It is only right."
      >>>Yah ta hey! Hoka hey!<<<

Comment

Working...
      X