stones with cleansing properties?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wyrdsister
    Neat trivia, Wildchild! Where did you learn about this?
    It was one of those things where you read it in a book somewhere & it sticks in your mind when not much else does. :D I think it's in one of my tree books. I'll see if I can find it again. I'm just a sponge for weird little trivia like that.

Wyrd, your broom sounds so good! Heh! I think you should have tied it to the roof of your car. I can just picture that!
    Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege to do so also. - Voltaire

Comment

Smudge sticks

Hi Reeny,

You can make your own smudge sticks with dried rosemary or sage or both. If you have any of these herbs growing in a garden or if you can get some from a friend. Just cut a couple of branches about 8 inches long. Hang them upside down in a warm place to dry. Use a cotton string in a colour that's symbolic for you. Example, blue for the Goddess, or purple for divination, green for Earth or growing things, etc. Tie the ends of the branches together in the middle of the string. Wrap the ends around the branches so they crisscross until you get to the end. as you're doing that, visualize the purpose of the stick I like to tie off the ends by wrapping the ends three times around and then tying a knot. I found a knot that I really like. It's called "a wish fullfilled". I use it on any magical workings that I have to tie a knot...sort of a "mote it be" kinda thing.
      Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege to do so also. - Voltaire

Comment

Sage Smudge Sticks

www.azuregreen.com This online store is wonderful I have gotten Sage and Cedar and Sage smudge sticks here.
        Sage Moon

I love just burning it in the house it smells awesome
        Sage Moon )o( Thanks to www.freeavatars.net
        :thewave

Comment

Re: Sage Smudge Sticks

Originally posted by SageMoon
          www.azuregreen.com This online store is wonderful I have gotten Sage and Cedar and Sage smudge sticks here.
          Sage Moon

I love just burning it in the house it smells awesome
          Yup thats a great website, and i agree with you on the smell, its beautiful.

Comment

Working...
          X