Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel so Crafty! (giggle at the pun, you know you want to)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel so Crafty! (giggle at the pun, you know you want to)

:D:D:D The other day I put together a computer desk for my mother, with hinges and doors and everything. And today I'm repairing plastic flowers. :D:D

I felt the need to share. :D:D

"God Bless those Pagans." ~Homer Simpson
    AIM: beetlefaery
    Co-Mod Music, Books

Click here to Read the Community Rules

Must be some craftiness in the air!

I made my kitties a scracthing post out of wood and left over carpet on Monday and they love it! Totally spring cleaned my house and yard yesterday for Lammas & made a cardboard box house for my kitties ~ painting it and cutting out windows for them last night :D
    New mommy & loving every minute of it!
    Co-moderator ~ Tarot & Divination
    &

Comment

That sounds so great! I wish I was one of your cats right now. :D:D

"God Bless those Pagans." ~Homer Simpson
      AIM: beetlefaery
      Co-Mod Music, Books

Click here to Read the Community Rules

Comment

I love D.I.Y makes me feel real good :D

Comment

Re: Must be some craftiness in the air!

Originally posted by Silver Venus
          I made my kitties a scracthing post out of wood and left over carpet on Monday and they love it! Totally spring cleaned my house and yard yesterday for Lammas & made a cardboard box house for my kitties ~ painting it and cutting out windows for them last night :D
          Meow. Puuuuurrrrrrr :D

She who is NOT to be interrupted!
          Let's think of "men" as the diminutive of Women.

Comment

im going to try making a pentacle out of the local green marble. ill let you know how it turns out.
            bb, quixote
            Well Im as old as the hills
            and young as the day
            and nobody sees things
            in quite the same way
            _Midnight Oil

Comment

(giggling)
              mol

sitegod/system_Administrator/founder/member/engineer/enigma

Comment

Crafts rule!!

Hey all,

I am new here, but I thought I would share a small amount of info about myself. I love to do crafts!! I am a Celtic Baritic Druid. (what a mouthful!) Is there anyway to sum this up?? Does anyone know of a cool craft that I could do in a weekend and that doesnt cost much. I am a senior in high school who is looking for a job, but I have no free time just yet and I am running really low on funds. Aint life great!! Anyone know of a good crafty project that I could do??

Thanks!!

--Morgan

If you have AOL IM, IM me at SparkyChimp. I love to meet new people!!

Comment

How about koolaid tie-dyed t-shirts? We did them last summer. You need a plain white cotton t-shirt, koolaid colour of your choice & string. You can tie the bunches of the fabric in a pattern to make a pentacle. Dissolve 2 packs of koolaid in warm water. Add in about 2 tbsp vinegar. Soak your t-shirt & stir around so all the colours are absorbed into the fabric. You know when it's ready when the colours gone from the solution. Rinse out your shirt & let dry.
                  Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege to do so also. - Voltaire

Comment

Cool!!

Hey Witchchild,

THANKS!! That is so cool! I'll try that this weekend and tell you how it went. Feel free to IM me at SparkyChimp. It's AOL, so if you cant you can e-mail me. Thanks again!

--Morgan

Comment

Working...
                    X