Skeletons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeletons!

I found this last year (I think!) and since that time of year is rolling around again, I thought I'd throw it out there... Enjoy!

~Dria El~
    "Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times."
    "My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not a virtue... rather it denotes a lack of courage." - Aunt Frances in Practical Magick
    Today, I will be too calm for worry, too noble for anger and too strong for defeat. Today, I will believe anything is possible...I will walk through fear without hesitation. Today, I will stand for something. Today, I will make a difference.
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Humbert H. Humphrey, 1911-1978

Thankyou so much for that I saved the pic. looks like a great project to try. I know my kids will love it.
    Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream?....Poe

Comment

Thanks Dria. I'm gonna show my son this when he wakes up. We always like making new Halloween decorations. It's our favorite holiday! :D
      It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

Comment

Glad you like it! I'm going to try it this year too! I just know the kids will love it.

~Dria El~
        "My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not a virtue... rather it denotes a lack of courage." - Aunt Frances in Practical Magick
        Today, I will be too calm for worry, too noble for anger and too strong for defeat. Today, I will believe anything is possible...I will walk through fear without hesitation. Today, I will stand for something. Today, I will make a difference.
        "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Humbert H. Humphrey, 1911-1978

Comment

That is super cool! Thanks for sharing
          just a little white duck
          swimmin in the water.......
          just a little white duck
          doing what she oughtta.......

Comment

Thats soooo cool :D

Comment

Sooo glad you liked it!

[Edited to add: hehe Post #1234 :D]

~Dria El~

Comment

Working...
              X