Hmmmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmmm

Could anyone tell me how to make an incence base thingy....the kind that you pack your incence into , i think it uses waxpaper or something...I obviously dont know the real name for it but if you know what I am pratting on about Id appreciate the help! Thanking you

Rayne <----and her ever present Elf friend called imaginatively "Mr Elf"
    Get a taste for religion: LICK A WITCH!

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial

No idea. So sorry. I will ask a friend of mine tomorrow though and see if she knows what you are looking for.
    just a little white duck
    swimmin in the water.......
    just a little white duck
    doing what she oughtta.......

Comment

Okay I hope I'm on track here... you mean the actual base you stick, a stick incense into...right?

How about a clay that you can let harden in the air. or we also use bark pieces, of course you have to make sure they are in solid and don't burn to the bark, also a pretty dish with sand or kitty litter in it.

If that is not what you meant and you meant an actual base to make your own incense, I think I have that but I can't remember where?!

Luck!
      hope

Comment

If you're asking for a recipe for making your own incense, I'll post one tomorrow. Or were you asking for a base to burn your incense on? I use a jar that I decorated & fill with sand & salt. It holds the incense sticks nice & straight. The ashes falls on the sand & keeps it from getting everywhere. Once in a while, I'll sift the sand & salt & take out the larger bits of ashes & burnt wood.
        Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege to do so also. - Voltaire

Comment

Re: Hmmmmm

Originally posted by Raynewitch
          Could anyone tell me how to make an incence base thingy....the kind that you pack your incence into , i think it uses waxpaper or something...I obviously dont know the real name for it but if you know what I am pratting on about Id appreciate the help! Thanking you

Rayne <----and her ever present Elf friend called imaginatively "Mr Elf"
          Do you mean the base that you burn the incense on?
          mol

sitegod/system_Administrator/founder/member/engineer/enigma

Comment

Its the kind that you pack the incense into, you use waxpaper and string or something. You could say the kind you pack and wrap, you hold it in your hand.......I think I am confusing everyone so I will just use a "normal" holder.....

But Incense receipes would be great!!!!!!!

Rayne
            Get a taste for religion: LICK A WITCH!

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial

Comment

do you mean a sashet for a air freshener? or one you burn?
              arewynn

Comment

lol.
                mol

sitegod/system_Administrator/founder/member/engineer/enigma

Comment

Working...
                X