LadyLeo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LadyLeo

i've been thinking of putting some of my things up... but, i'm a little hesitant.. i tend to keep in all in a dark corner where no one can find it. ... so i decided to start out slowly... these i drew on bar napkins with a crappy pen...

ok.. i hate that. they won't show when i attach them.. bah, i'll work on it later.. lol.
    Last edited by misschief; September 28th, 2004, 10:37 AM.

ok.. well i guess my next stop might be the site room.. lmao. cuz it just won't work.

Comment

Proud Mommy :bigblue:

I Got Full Custody!

Comment

Where dja go? *looks around*
        I wanna see
        <center></center><center>Thanks WynnJera for the beautiful banner!</center>

<center>FairyElf Pics</center>

Comment

they won't upload *shrug* lmao.
          Last edited by misschief; September 28th, 2004, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Make sure they aren't .bmp format. Those don't upload, but .jpg will. You probably know this, slinking away now.......
            Answering the Mother Ship's call
            Dave Ramsey and the Total Money Makeover - we're on our way to financial freedom!

Comment

*hops up and down* I wanna see.... :boing:

Banner by Catiana - Avatar by Linsey K. Huish (Sidian)

Arts & Crafts Forum Guide
              Copyright Issues/Fair Use Policy

Blinkie by Flaire

My Website

Comment

ok.. drumroll please... lmao. i had to change the file type... because i'm a dumbass.... anyway.... these are just drunken napkin drawings i did in a bar, on a napkin, with some crappilicious pen... so don't be expecting some fabulous artistic talent just shimmering off of my napkin... i have a problem showing people my 'real' stuff, because i'm a little self conscious.. and because the last time i did it some guy took it and claimed it as his..

edit:
                they are both me.. maybe not really how i look, but how i saw myself at the time. and they are both probably 3 or so years old, napkins are getting a little ragged
                Last edited by misschief; September 28th, 2004, 11:50 AM.

Comment

I like 'em! Wish I could draw better than stick figures...:flowers:

Banner by Catiana - Avatar by Linsey K. Huish (Sidian)

Arts & Crafts Forum Guide
                  Copyright Issues/Fair Use Policy

Blinkie by Flaire

My Website

Comment

those are just glorified stick figures.. lol. but, thank you sincerely for your pity

Comment

no those are soo cool!
                      I like them!!
                      <center></center><center>Thanks WynnJera for the beautiful banner!</center>

<center>FairyElf Pics</center>

Comment

wow, you have a very distinctive style, i like it.

Comment

Whoa... Those you did when you were drunk... on napkins... with a bad pen?

Sheesh .... That's friggin cool. Love the style ^_^ .... Why does it remind me of "Tank Girl"? *boggle*
                          S M

"It's not what you think it is. And neither is it otherwise." - Zen Saying
                          I had fun making these:

Comment

I think that you are very talented. Makes me wish that I could actually draw something more than a crooked line. Even stick figures are out of my reach. Thanks for posting them. They are beautiful.
                            Go not where the path may lead you, rather make your own.

Ravyn Sylverwyng

Comment

thanks. maybe one of these days i'll put my real stuff up. lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X