Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argh! I need a hobby!

Any good ideas?
    Something creative that doesn't cost a fortune.

Any tips is greatly apreciated.

Blessings

How about drawing? All you need for that is a pencil, paper and inspiration
    Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that - Michael Leunig

Comment

Trace your family tree. It can cost money but researching is so much fun! There is quite a bit of info online and it is fun walking through cemteries looking for tombstones!

Comment

I vote altered books- take a book you don't like, and change it! Cheap *and* very off-the-fly creative.

Comment

I started makeing dreamcatchers...all you need is a metal ring... some suade(spell??) string stuff some kinda stiff string...and some lil stone beads..(only a couple to put in the catcher...)...some pony beads and some feathers..... and all the items are cheap.... heres a link.... you have to have patience for the web part though...
          http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/2793/instruct.html
          Last edited by moria636; December 23rd, 2004, 09:27 PM.

banner by Kanilea

Comment

crochet, knitting, for less than $10 you can get a hook or needles and some yarn, and you would be so surprised what kind of wonderful yarn you can find in thrift stores disguised as a sweater

or maybe a small lap or hand loom, a little more money but you can make some wonderful gifts

Copper

Comment

You could try making cards for people. It's a little late for Yule or Christmas but if anyone's birthday you know is coming up you can make them a card. Or for any other occasion you can think of. From personal experience people appreciate them a lot more because you've put the effort in. All you need is coloured card/paper, felt pens, scissors and glue.
              TANTALUS! Join us.

Thank you Mouse for the banner!

"I want something good to die for to make it beautiful to live" - QOTSA

Comment

Working...
              X