erotic art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• erotic art

here's my friends gallery Link removed by Xentor: not PG13 any comments like or dislike
    Last edited by Xentor; January 2nd, 2005, 01:36 PM. Reason: NON PG-13: http://www.yessy.com/barrows
    Love heals

it's good. not my taste, but i'm sure fabulous if it is your taste.

Comment

Personally I don't find regular nudes to be erotic. Unless they are done in a pinup style or meant specifically to be erotic, otherwise it's just a study. The pictures are interesting, but I really wouldn't label them erotic.
      [CENTER]
      thank you to Faeawyn for the banner, it is of prettyness :drool: :spinner: and thanks to Aurora for the Councellors banner also thanks to Pandoras and thanks to skysilver for rotating them.

My MW Gallery My Art My LiveJournal http://www.ruzakart.com

Comment

yeah, I do'nt think I'd classify that as necessarily "erotic" either. They seem like simple nudes to me.

Comment

It's a very interesting style, but too chaotic for my taste. I like my eyes to float over art...taking it in and enjoying it. Your friends art has so much going on, that it almost makes me tense. However, I really like Yellow Bliss ALOT!!.
          Of course, this is just my own personal preference. The beauty of art is that there are always people out there somewhere that will absolutely love it.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
          I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
          so I love you because I know no other way
          than this:
          so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
          so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.

Pablo Neruda

Disclaimer: If you're looking for a debate, please look elsewhere. I'm not judging anyone personally, I'm simply stating my opinion. Some people seem to enjoy conflict...I don't. Please save your arguements for someone who does.

Comment

impressive
            What you call being a Hero, I call doing my job.
            "You must lose your mind to come to your senses." ~Socrates from The Way of the Peaceful Warrior

Comment

Working...
            X