My *new* comforter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My *new* comforter!

my mom has been working on this comforter for quite a f ew years, and finally put the top with the batting adn the backing, and ta da!

That's beautiful! It looks warm, too.
    -- novena

Comment

i think it goes quite well with my NBC/tim burton inspired room decor, in purple, black and white. the squares are uneven and not in any particular pattern on the top. i think it works well for the theme of my room.

Comment

pretty!

Comment

It's a gorgeous colour.

Comment

i actually touched up the color just a bit. the original photo came out rather green, and not very pretty. you could tell thee was too much green in it becasue the parts that are white showed up as an ucky mint color. so i added some purple to counteract the green, and it seems to have fixed the whole white-looking-green thing.

Comment

That is pretty. I think that it looks warm too!!

Comment

very pretty, and warm too, i bet

Quick! Pull My Finger!<@~~~Goosed by AuntBoo

Comment

I love it! Does she sell any of her work?
                  Eowyn - "The women of this country learned long ago, those without swords can still die upon them. I fear neither death nor pain."

Comment

no, she does her work out of love. she's thought about selling in the past, but keeps going back to doing it for people she cares about. she once did a memorial wall hanging for a woman she knew who just lost her husband. things like that. for the most part, she gives away what she makes.

Comment

Wow! That is absolutely gorgeous! I'm like so jealous! lol Very nice and it does look comfy! =) Enjoy it! =)
                      ~Marishae~

Comment

Working...
                      X