Typhonian Tomfoolery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typhonian Tomfoolery

I whipped up this little baby the other night. I don't know exactly where my idea for it came from...We were having hot dogs that evening, and somebody starts making a crack about setian food products...And I thought to myself, "Setian, as in food? Setian, as in Set? Hot Dog? Set? Hot Dog? Set?!?" Then I made this piece of foolishness with Microsoft Paint and Photo Editor.

If I were ever to open my own restaurant in New Orleans, I would want the walls to be covered with things like this.
    Last edited by Darth Brooks; September 25th, 2008, 04:31 AM.
    My God is a real Ass; He butchered the Dying-and-Rising Lord, He stole the Eye from the Hawk, He sires the Children of Rebellion, and He lusts after God and Goddess alike. Every green and growing thing shrivels into dust at His touch; every convention is violated by the seed of His loins. He brings drought and infertility to the land, and He has no respect for the crook or the flail. Yet without Him, the slave would never break free from his bondage, the evil serpent would devour the sun, and the future would never come to pass.

The song of the tempest is His name.

Khepher-I-Suti

I call this one "Lovers." Hopefully everyone will be able to see why. I took this as a photograph at my local zoo, and then I added a digital watercolor effect to it. It's not much, but it gives me a warm feeling inside.
    Attached Files
    My God is a real Ass; He butchered the Dying-and-Rising Lord, He stole the Eye from the Hawk, He sires the Children of Rebellion, and He lusts after God and Goddess alike. Every green and growing thing shrivels into dust at His touch; every convention is violated by the seed of His loins. He brings drought and infertility to the land, and He has no respect for the crook or the flail. Yet without Him, the slave would never break free from his bondage, the evil serpent would devour the sun, and the future would never come to pass.

Khepher-I-Suti

Comment

This one is called "Tranquility" and was also originally a photograph. As you can tell, I love snakes.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Darth Brooks; September 25th, 2008, 06:54 AM.

Khepher-I-Suti

Comment

Working...
      X