3D Vector W8 WIP (Maya)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D Vector W8 WIP (Maya)

This project is kicking my ass - but it makes my heart sing, I imagine the feeling is a greatly diluted feeling I'll experience when I look at my children when (if) I get them (he/she).

The lighting is shocking and the mapping is default, but the modeling is approaching completion finally.

For those that do not know, The Vector W8 was produced from 1989 to 1993. It was manufactured by Vector Aeromotive, and was designed by Gerald Wiegert and David Kostka.

Vector Motors Corporation is an automobile manufacturer originally based in Wilmington, California. Its history can be traced to Vehicle Design Force, which was founded in 1978 by Gerald Wiegert. Vehicle production began in 1989 and ceased in the 1990s. The company was recently revived (as Vector Motors Corporation), and is currently developing a new supercar. Vector is credited as America's first attempt to compete with European performance car manufacturers like Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Lotus.

Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know. ~ M. King Hubbert

I love the one with the moon in the background,
    11 Year Member
    Forum Guide for
    Astrology and the UFO & Extraterrestrial forums.

Comment

Some slightly better images... I really only have the crappy details left to do.

Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know. ~ M. King Hubbert

Comment

More

Comment

yay! new paint job!

Comment

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooommmmmmm

Comment

Yum Yum

Comment

Working...
              X