ok another attempt :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok another attempt :D

Since I got a hold of my old DA account I have been using it for my digital work and such here is my newest piece I did tonight.
    Last edited by SilverClaw; May 30th, 2009, 12:38 PM.
    SilverClawStudio on Facebook

It looks good! Personally I'd like to see a bit more shading and more work on the hair but I'm a perfectionist! I love the eye the best!!
    I'm available for Tarot Readings

An artist is only an artist on condition that he neglects no aspect of his dual nature. This dualism is the power of being oneself and someone else at one and the same time. - Charles Baudelaire

Comment

Gee I cannot believe I did update this ages ago. I actually did another piece a remaking of my oil painting " Taking the first step"
      it is hard to get use to the texture not being there, but in a lot of ways I did make improvements. I like the lightening a lot better and the sun did not require me to finger paint lol :D

I have also been working on the next two pieces when I get the chance I hope to have another one done before I move. So till the next update chow.
      Last edited by SilverClaw; May 30th, 2009, 12:39 PM.

Comment

I just finished this piece. It was originally a water color painting for a member here. With this digital version I added a different type of cloud that makes the flowers not blend in so much.

You can also see the original if you click forward and see the previous picture
        Last edited by SilverClaw; May 30th, 2009, 12:39 PM.

Comment

I see a lot of detail in the background the mountians, the sun, the cliff but very little in the person.

I love the feel it induces but I just want to see more in it. More detail!! More little things to catch the eye!!
          I'm available for Tarot Readings

An artist is only an artist on condition that he neglects no aspect of his dual nature. This dualism is the power of being oneself and someone else at one and the same time. - Charles Baudelaire

Comment

That little person is the way I saw it that person represents me at the point I started my journey. Color in my pieces expresses the emotions. The absence of details on that person is also so people can put themselves in that place. That will be a continued theme through out my series of pictures. But I will see what I can do to add details not sure how but I will see

Comment

Working...
            X