Well heya Digital Arters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well heya Digital Arters...

Well those of you who know me, I'm your friendly neighbourhood digital art forum guide! So, I'm away rather late at night/ reeeeeealy early in the morning and thought I'd share a random thought...

NO ONE'S POSTING THEIR DIGITAL WORK!!!!!

Yup, that's it. So...I'm leaving Japan in 3 weeks and I'm thinking....Anyone who posts a digital piece (you gotta spend more than two hours on it for this to count) I'll send you a postcard from Japan!

Yeah, it's not that awsome a prize but hey, I got post cards!! I might as well use them!! So if you want somthing as awsome as a postcard from me (who wouldn't) Post your art in this thread and I'll send you one with a little note even!!

I'm a gonna limit this to like the first 30 people though 'cause seriously I have no money. Sending all our boxes to Canada has killed the pocket books.

Lets see them artz!! DO IT!
    I'm available for Tarot Readings

An artist is only an artist on condition that he neglects no aspect of his dual nature. This dualism is the power of being oneself and someone else at one and the same time. - Charles Baudelaire

I'll think about it

Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know. ~ M. King Hubbert

Comment

I have been working on a piece not sure when I will get it done but I will post it when it is :D
      SilverClawStudio on Facebook

Comment

Working...
      X