• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Sunday and it's raining so...

...I had another go with graphics tablet and Gimp and turned this out:

I actually quite like this one!

:uhhuhuh:

Cool!! I like it Tyger!!
    "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

Very nice Tyger!

Comment

Cool!
        😈 "It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful." Anton LaVey 😈

Comment

My goodness that's beautiful! I'd suggest working on that lighting a bit more in this one since I have trouble focusing on anything else but that one pinpoint of light. Other than that you're improving!
          I'm available for Tarot Readings

An artist is only an artist on condition that he neglects no aspect of his dual nature. This dualism is the power of being oneself and someone else at one and the same time. - Charles Baudelaire

Comment

Well done! Quite a nice peice of work there Tyger.

"Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." --Mark Twain

If having a deep disdain for entertaining the cerebrally challenged in politics makes one a bigot than the Queen Bigot am I. :crown:

If you search for the laws of harmony, you will find knowledge
            ~temple wall in Luxor~

Comment

Originally posted by Amilee View Post
              My goodness that's beautiful! I'd suggest working on that lighting a bit more in this one since I have trouble focusing on anything else but that one pinpoint of light. Other than that you're improving!
              Wow! Thanks for the compliment Amilee. That's the first time that I've used filters on a picture but I will take your comment on board and not be so quick to accept the first results so quickly.

Many thanks everyone!

Comment

Love it! :boing:

Life is a terminal sexually transmitted condition. There is no known cure & we are unable to determine how long you will have to live.
                LDMS

Comment

Working...
                X