No announcement yet.

some of my art...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!!!! I love them all!!! Especially Mother Nature!!
    Youve totally inspired me!!! :D
    I havent played about in Photoshop for ages and will have some fun this afternoon now!!

Cant wait to see your site too ~ Good luck with getting it all up
    New mommy & loving every minute of it!
    Co-moderator ~ Tarot & Divination
    &

Comment

Looking forward to seeing your site!!!

Lilu
      My Refuge: http://www.geocities.com/aerinleigh/
      Undercurrents: http://www.johndoe.org/undercurrents/

Comment

here are some more.. i totally forgot about posting them.. scatterbrained lately..

some of these are kinda nearly=naked. Nothing obscene... i was depicting eve and lilith... you can't actually see 'anything' but i'll warn ya anyways... i won't post the jesus one... it usually causes problems.. dont' want to offend of our chrisitan community members...
        :uhhuhuh: VIVA LA CAKE!!! :uhhuhuh:
        i look up at the sky and see only darkness, for even the sun hides from my gaze
        Lucidia For President ! I'm not old enough, and i'm a pagan with tattoos, but if I start a campain now, maybe i'll get 0.01% of the vote by the time i'm 35!!!!

Comment

my lilith
          Lucidia For President ! I'm not old enough, and i'm a pagan with tattoos, but if I start a campain now, maybe i'll get 0.01% of the vote by the time i'm 35!!!!

Comment

a collage/desktop thing

Comment

this one is another semi nude (still can't see "anything")... an angel... i did the wings from a pencil and ink drawing i did...

as a side note.. my husband is considering having a drawn version of this tattoed on his arm... sweet gesture of love i think

Comment

a work in progress... some kind of demon.... i dunno what to do with it...

Comment

WOWWWWWW!!!

Lucidia they are amazing!!!!! I really like them all but like Eve the best :D I love Angel and the Desktop image aswell You are truely very, very talented!!!! Thank you so much for sharing those with me and hopefully giving my butt a kick to get on and take some new photos...
                  New mommy & loving every minute of it!
                  Co-moderator ~ Tarot & Divination
                  &

Comment

Working...
                  X