some of *my* art!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some of *my* art!

this one has a story behind it-- but go ask Dragonmom, i *do not* feel like typing it ALL OVER AGAIN. i was almost done and it all got deleted! augh! but oh well... :D
    The Snail Goddess of Serendipity! (NOTE- no, it's not finished... but notice how she's armed with a mirror, a lantern, and a clock, and then look for odds-and-ends amongst the flowers... lol)
    Beware! The Marshmallow Princess shall take over the world! Beware, be very aware.... bwahahahah!

Silhouette... playing with photoshop! i discovered the shadow does *everything*.
    Beware! The Marshmallow Princess shall take over the world! Beware, be very aware.... bwahahahah!

Comment

fire faerie.... deepredroses is one of my many aliases.

Comment

That's some beautiful work.
        Yes people are talking about you behind your back. That is where all the laughter is coming from.
        Dear Lord, I pray for:
        Wisdom, To understand a man Love, To forgive him and Patience, For his moods Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength
        I'll just beat him to death. Amen!

Help support my girl scout http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.ph...66#post4022166

msn [email protected] aim aangellmouse yahoo aangell_666

My second favorite place on the net is neopets if you want to check it out here is a link http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?u...e=aangellmouse

Comment

Bravo!!!

~Dria El~
          "Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times."
          "My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not a virtue... rather it denotes a lack of courage." - Aunt Frances in Practical Magick
          Today, I will be too calm for worry, too noble for anger and too strong for defeat. Today, I will believe anything is possible...I will walk through fear without hesitation. Today, I will stand for something. Today, I will make a difference.
          "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Humbert H. Humphrey, 1911-1978

Comment

this one's nice... hands are hard.

Dancing
            "And All Shall Be well, And All Shall Be well, And All Manner Of things Shall Be Well"

Comment

ACK! that was me, Dragonette, not Dragonmom.... mrf!
              "And All Shall Be well, And All Shall Be well, And All Manner Of things Shall Be Well"

Comment

Dragonette, they're all wonderful works! I especially love the sillouette one.
                Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege to do so also. - Voltaire

Comment

Merry Meet!!! & Congratulations on having a great talent & being a wonderfull artist!! :D
                  I loved them all but made an extra loud Oooo to your fire fairy!

Thanks! and see ya around
                  New mommy & loving every minute of it!
                  Co-moderator ~ Tarot & Divination
                  &

Comment

another unfinished one... one of my many characters, now renamed Moira Rose...

Comment

and some portraiture! one of my favorite artists, Remedios Varo... beautiful woman, with wonderful talent. a bit charicaturish around the eyes, but i still like this one.:cool:

Comment

These are beautiful!

Yes they are! I was thinking to become a children's book writer

The Queen of nightly Rainbows

Thanks and Kudos to Cos9 for making a beautiful banner.

Only a month left till graduation!

Comment

Fantastic! Those were great. I can't even trace well. I guess I'll stick to singing with the radio as my talent. HA
                          Blessings to you and be well.

Comment

I love your work...they always make me feel good!
                            mol

sitegod/system_Administrator/founder/member/engineer/enigma

Comment

Wow wonderful work!
                              ------
                              Xois

Pagan Broadcast Network

Comment

Working...
                              X