Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PHOTOMANIP: Cooling

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PHOTOMANIP: Cooling

    inspired by the song of the same name by Tori Amos

    "Some of the most wonderful people are the ones who don't fit into boxes."
    ~ Tori Amos

  • #2
    that is awesome! are you gonna sell that as a print? cause i absolutely love it.
    Let us be silent that we may hear the whispers of the gods. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    Comment


    • #3
      If I do I have to get permission from the girl i took the stock from, but i will ask her! :D and let ya know
      "Some of the most wonderful people are the ones who don't fit into boxes."
      ~ Tori Amos

      Comment


      • #4
        pm me if you can get it, seriously. i want that.
        Let us be silent that we may hear the whispers of the gods. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by indigo rain
          pm me if you can get it, seriously. i want that.
          ok I will get on that asap
          "Some of the most wonderful people are the ones who don't fit into boxes."
          ~ Tori Amos

          Comment


          • #6
            That is trippy :D
            SilverClawStudio on Facebook

            Comment


            • #7
              loving the water
              io so wish i had a desktop picture of watery ripples and reflections underneath, maybe an animation
              hmm .. i may have to make something now ...
              thanks for inspiring me

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Infinite Muse
                loving the water
                io so wish i had a desktop picture of watery ripples and reflections underneath, maybe an animation
                hmm .. i may have to make something now ...
                thanks for inspiring me
                "Some of the most wonderful people are the ones who don't fit into boxes."
                ~ Tori Amos

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by indigo rain
                  that is awesome! are you gonna sell that as a print? cause i absolutely love it.
                  It is officially for sale :D http://www.deviantart.com/print/49825/
                  "Some of the most wonderful people are the ones who don't fit into boxes."
                  ~ Tori Amos

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X