Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redring's Black Cat Soaps Logo Thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redring's Black Cat Soaps Logo Thread...

here is the first one that was done in black and white...
    Last edited by Druchii; April 2nd, 2007, 05:26 PM.

first logo in colour...

And here is the initial one with colour added.

Comment

Version 2 of the bast logo...

Then here is the latest one at 40% colour work done, and then the second one is at 90% done for the colourwork. Now the next step is to start adding in the text.

Comment

I'm not sure I like the black and white stripes, makes it look a bit like a skunk. Otherwise I really like it!

Ooops that third post was there when I got done posting. I like the coloring in it better but I like the first figure better.
        My adopted smilies:
        Joe and LaGina

I Proudly And Lovingly Accept This Banner On Behalf of Our Beloved Flar7 for his poem, "The Chase." It Was Truly How He Lived.

Come Dream With Me...

Oy! My Goddess! Creations
        COS9 is the Goddess of Banners!
        The Goddess Cafe

Well, I've got the message - stay among the living - Stevie Nicks

Comment

Originally posted by Freyja
          I'm not sure I like the black and white stripes, makes it look a bit like a skunk. Otherwise I really like it!

Ooops that third post was there when I got done posting. I like the coloring in it better but I like the first figure better.
          I know! I thought that is looked a little to monochromatic as it was anyway... but Redrign wanted to go in a "less cute" style, not unlike the Anubis avatar I had a while back on here.
          Is there a particular reason you like the first figure compared to the later 2?

Comment

the Black Cat variant...

I took the colour pallette of the first one and applied it to the more recent of the designs... adding colour in Illustrator CS takes anywhere from an hour to 5 hours dependng on the complexity... and even now that I loaded it up, I notice little mistakes like on the ear and what not.

Comment

Originally posted by Druchii
              I took the colour pallette of the first one and applied it to the more recent of the designs... adding colour in Illustrator CS takes anywhere from an hour to 5 hours dependng on the complexity... and even now that I loaded it up, I notice little mistakes like on the ear and what not.

Oh, I like this one better than the original. I think this color scheme is a keeper!
              Answering the Mother Ship's call
              Dave Ramsey and the Total Money Makeover - we're on our way to financial freedom!

Comment

Working...
              X