my pumpkin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my pumpkin!

here it is .. its not the greatest, but i haven't done painting in a long while
    i adapted the tutorial to photoshop since i am not so good with paint shop pro yet
    so i did half in one program and the rest in the other .. go figure mostly i didn't like the "smudge" tool in paint shop pro
    tell me what you think
    aurora .. how is yours coming? any ideas for a next project?
    i added a background cuz i didn't want it just white and i couldn't get the leaves to look half decent so i scrapped them (i thought of using a brush instead, but i thought that would be cheating)

That's an awesome picture
    Eowyn - "The women of this country learned long ago, those without swords can still die upon them. I fear neither death nor pain."

Comment

I love pumpkins. Great work!
      My God is a real Ass; He butchered the Dying-and-Rising Lord, He stole the Eye from the Hawk, He sires the Children of Rebellion, and He lusts after God and Goddess alike. Every green and growing thing shrivels into dust at His touch; every convention is violated by the seed of His loins. He brings drought and infertility to the land, and He has no respect for the crook or the flail. Yet without Him, the slave would never break free from his bondage, the evil serpent would devour the sun, and the future would never come to pass.

The song of the tempest is His name.

Khepher-I-Suti

Comment

I love pumpkins too!! Very nice
        Health&Beauty & Sports Forum Guide

Comment

Working...
        X