• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAI: Rest in Peace

Screen version
    Xentor, your friendly-neighbourhood Checkerist
    Contact me | The Dialogues on Checkerism

That's really lovely, X! Did you make that with someone in mind? TFS!

Comment

I made this as an avatar for the MW members that passed away. A request came in to let the community know, in a nice way, that these members no longer walk among us. Mol suggested a rose, and I did the rest.

Took me half an hour of studying (not ever drawn a rose before) and about 15 minutes of trying.

Comment

Originally posted by Xentor
        I made this as an avatar for the MW members that passed away. A request came in to let the community know, in a nice way, that these members no longer walk among us. Mol suggested a rose, and I did the rest.

Took me half an hour of studying (not ever drawn a rose before) and about 15 minutes of trying.
        That's cool. Is it going to be available somewhere noticable somewhere on the site? *I'm nosey today*

Comment

It's going to be an avatar for at least two members already: kendrick81 and philadelphiamike. Kendrick81 passed away this month. PhiladelphiaMike passed away 3 years ago (I think).

Comment

It's going to be an avatar for at least two members already: kendrick81 and philadelphiamike. Kendrick81 passed away this month. PhiladelphiaMike passed away 3 years ago (I think).
            No, it was 2 this past November.

Comment

On behalf of Mike, I would like to thank those involved in this idea. It's very touching. There are no words to express how I feel...really. Thank you. Many times over.

Comment

Screen version

Xen, that is a beautiful bit of work.

Comment

Originally posted by Flaire
                  On behalf of Mike, I would like to thank those involved in this idea. It's very touching. There are no words to express how I feel...really. Thank you. Many times over.

Comment

thank you so much. jason/ kendrick would have loved the thought! it is such a beautiful to keep his memory alive. *hugs*
                    hugs and luv
                    ~kali~

sometimes it seems like i have more then my fair share of days like these... lol. then i look around and see that actually im probably more fortunate than some- atleast im learning when to let go!

this is my computer and i. HAHA

rip jason (kendrick81) i love you and i miss you.

Comment

Originally posted by audi
                      thank you so much. jason/ kendrick would have loved the thought! it is such a beautiful to keep his memory alive. *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                      X