Infinite Grey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infinite Grey

These are some concept drawings for a really twist story I'm developing, called Infinite Grey... yeah I named myself after it. Tell me what you think.

Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know. ~ M. King Hubbert

That poor teddy bear....

Those are really good though!

Comment

Horrific... I like!
      Xentor, your friendly-neighbourhood Checkerist
      Contact me | The Dialogues on Checkerism

Comment

Thank ye, I'm a afraid my talents as an artist are thin, but I try

Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know. ~ M. King Hubbert

Comment

Cool and freaky, I like it. Leaves you wondering, what in the hell is going on? That's always a good way to begin a story. Draws the audiences attention...we need more!

Comment

The next one

Comment

This one was interesting and powerful because I couldn't figure out what the white object in the foregroud was for a second. When I realized what it was, it was a shock, and then the scene made sense. It made it very effective I think. Hmmm...very cool.

Comment

mmmmm I got a similar reaction from my Bro, but he said it didn't look "right".

I'm glad you think it is "interesting and powerful" :hahugh: that is what I was aiming for.

Comment

Number 3

Comment

*highfives* YES my friend. yes

Thanks to me and Bryony, for my sktechy banner

Comment

grotesque but beautiful.

i like it.

Comment

i love it iggy!!
                        awesomness :D

Comment

*smile* will you make me a banner sometime?

Comment

I'm not sure this one will come across right but here goes anyways

Comment

This is fantastic! Disturbing, yet adorable...wait a second...why does that sound familiar...?

Comment

Working...
                              X