No announcement yet.

Well, this has never happened before...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, this has never happened before...

As you can probably tell from the siggy, I'm a bit of a PSP fan...but I've never really made anything 100% original. Until now. I feel kinda weird about this but...meh. Whadda you guys think?

Um, yeah...the body is...me. *blushes*

So I was toying with the idea of putting some words on it...Spanish poetry maybe (I dunno, it seems like a 'Spanish' picture to me. I think it's the red!) Maybe in a overlay or burn sort of setting...meh *thinks aloud*

You guys, please be gentle with me, I've never done this before. Ok?

What is it that you're trying to do?
    Start a revolution.... Stop hating your body!
    What will you do with your one wild and precious life?

Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body. – Elizabeth Stone

Comment

Ooh it's purdy, I like it! It would be pretty with poetry as well. You should make it your avvie
      Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that - Michael Leunig

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingBear
        What is it that you're trying to do?
        Absolutely bugger all. I'm no artist. I just made it. For the pure hell of it. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Iris
          So I was toying with the idea of putting some words on it...Spanish poetry maybe (I dunno, it seems like a 'Spanish' picture to me. I think it's the red!) Maybe in a overlay or burn sort of setting...meh *thinks aloud*
          That's what it made me think of, actually.

I think it's beautiful!

Comment

Working...
          X