3D Iggy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bethra
    Iggy I only just got in here and saw these wow I love the Tardis. I'm a bit of a Doctor Who geek too
    Finally someone else with class! :bouncybob

Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know. ~ M. King Hubbert

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite Grey
      Finally someone else with class! :bouncybob
      *takes a bow* Yes I must admit to being a big Doctor Who fan since I was little and hiding behind the cusions everytime a darlick of cyberman turned up on the show. My favorite Doctor has always been Tom Baker but I have to admit there is something bizzarly sexy about Christopher Ecclestone and I'm sorry he is only doing the one series. He's easily become a second favorite for me. I'll be most sorry to see old sticky out ears go .

The new Darlicks still have me quaking in my boots infact even more so now the can levitate, stairs are no longer a defence against these monsters. I have watched everyone of the new series and really enjoyed them all. Not totaly sure about the farting alliens but I wont spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet .

Hey heres a challange for you get pictures of each of the Doctors incarnations and make a morphing avi that goes from one to the other to the other to the other,,,, well you get what I mean anyway. lets see if you can make me that avi

Comment

mmm I agree Tom and Christopher are awesome. I've only seen up to the third episode, as we've only just started getting the new series. SO SHUSH!

As to the morphing movie... that'll kick my ass! but I'll give it a go

Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know. ~ M. King Hubbert

Comment

I know it will thats why I set it you as a challange
          Good luck its not going to be easy even just to get all the pictures in the right order and scrolling though would be a fun job
          I have full confidance in you though I know you can manage it :D

Comment

how many have there been? I know the series went on for ten years... -sighs- it'll be such a chore... bwahaha who am I kidding? I'll love every second of it.

Comment

how many have there been? I know the series went on for ten years... -sighs- it'll be such a chore... bwahaha who am I kidding? I'll love every second of it.
              That would depend on if you want to include the actors from the films also?
              William Hartnell
              Patrick Troughton
              Jon Pertwee
              Tom Baker
              Peter Davison
              Colin Baker
              Sylvester McCoy
              Paul McGann
              Christopher Eccleston
              and Peter Cushing was the Doctor in a film as well.
              next up is David Tennet.

Now if you include the film regenerations that makes 11 incarnations and given that a Time Lord aparently can only regenerate 12 or 13 times, and to my knowledge I think it was Tom Baker that sacrificed one regeneration to save the world, then the Doctor may not be with us for much longer. Mind you I have just heard the David Tennet has been signed for a total of three series so I guess hes hopeing to keep the Doctor going for a while before he needs to regenerate again. Shame they couldn't have kept Christopher Eccleston on for another series to keep the Doctor alive a bit longer and make me a happy lady.

Comment

Yeah he would be on his last life, and it was Tom Baker that gave up a life... I can almost remember the story... darn brain! But then again he could do what The Master did and steal a body But that isn't quite The Doctor's style.

Oh isn't one of the Doctor's incarnations suppose to be evil... I think Tom Baker went up against him, even teamed up with The Master...

oh here's a little test run of the Tardis "taking off"

Tardis take off

Tardis take off zip
                Last edited by Infinite Grey; June 20th, 2005, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Yeh I seam to remember the evil Doctor but I can't remember right now the details to be honest. I definatly don't remember which of the incarnations was ment to be the evil one Guess they have probably acsidently on purpose forgotten about that one . Like they will probably work out a new way for the Doctor to cheat death and keep on regenerating. Either way we're going to be stuck with David Tennet for the long haul. I saw him show up in the last episode of this current series. He looks ok but a bit young. The Doctor has always been older than me, I'm not sure I'm going to feel quite so comfortably knowing the fate of the human race rests in the hands of such a young Doctor. Oh well I guess I'll get used to it. I never thought anyone could be as good as Tom Baker but Chris Eccleston did a grand job, I guess theres hope for the young whippersnapper yet

Love the animation on the Tardis by the way what about making a Darlick now :D

Comment

I was planning on the darlick soon... but I'm too busy at the moment.

I don't mind a "young" doctor, as long as he acts like the Doctor that's all that matters.

Comment

I actually did it, all of the doctors with a dissolve transition... but I can't get a reasonable file size out of Premiere... stupid program

Comment

I actually did it, all of the doctors with a dissolve transition... but I can't get a reasonable file size out of Premiere... stupid program
                        Can you email it me to my gmail. Lots of room in there if you could send it to me so I could have a look I'd love to see it :D :yourock:

Comment

Working...
                        X