I need a banner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a banner

I'm chronicling my thoughts on my journey at http://magickalmerellie.wordpress.com and I really want a custom header/banner for it.

I'm hoping someone here can help me out. I don't know exactly what I want though. Size requirement is 760x151.

Any ideas?

What kind of things do you like?
    There Is No Such Thing As Too Many Cats
    My Cats Are The Boss Of Me

Comment

Well that's the thing... I don't necessarily want this banner to personify me. I want it to personify paganism more than anything, since the site is about my journey towards paganism and choosing a path. Although clearly I'm leaning towards witch (it is called, after all, picking up the broom). Maybe something with a pentagram and a broomstick? I love stars, and I identify strongly with Nyx, goddess of the Night.

Can you get anything at all out of that? LOL (I told you, I don't really know what I want =/ )

Comment

Was that helpful at all?

Comment

Very helpful. I'll work on it tonight when I get home from work and over the weekend and see what I can come up. What colors do you like? Do you want it to say anything

Comment

No words. And colors... as long as it blends with everything else on the page, then it'll be good.

Comment

Sorry, one more question, is the banner you're wanting going to replace the green/blue graphic at the top of the page or be in addition to it (I only ask so I can get an idea of what colors to use)

Comment

Completely replacing.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I'm still working on this, I'm down with a migraine today, but I'll have something for you hopefullly tomorrow.

Comment

Oh dear. Feel better soon!

Comment

Thanks, I am feeling better now and was able to get to it sooner than I thought. Here are five to start with. If you don't like any of them, that's fine, I won't be offended. Perhaps, they might give you a specific idea of something you would like.

Comment

Of those, the first is the one I like the best. But they all have a... clip art or .gif feel to them that I'm really not digging. I want something crisp. Does that make any sense?

Comment

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Are you thinking something along the lines of actual photographs?

Comment

No, not actual photographs. I'm not sure how to describe what it is I want.

Comment

Working...
                              X