Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a new banner.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking for a new banner.

    I have had the same banner for a couple years now and would like a new one. I like things associated with the moon, magic, nature, stags and deer, the sensualtiy of dancing, strength, fighting, cats, pumpkins, the night, reading and more. Anyone willing to make me one?
    sigpic
    Thanks Catiana!

  • #2
    Here is something I came up with. If you don't like it, no problem. If there is something else you would prefer, let me know.
    There Is No Such Thing As Too Many Cats
    My Cats Are The Boss Of Me


    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Catiana View Post
      Here is something I came up with. If you don't like it, no problem. If there is something else you would prefer, let me know.
      Hmm it's not quite me. I do like cats, but I like the darker side of things not so cute and cuddly.
      sigpic
      Thanks Catiana!

      Comment


      • #4
        Gotcha, no problem, I'll work on it over the next couple of days.
        There Is No Such Thing As Too Many Cats
        My Cats Are The Boss Of Me


        Comment


        • #5
          Here's another one to check out, again, if you don't like it, that's fine, just let me know, and we can try something else.
          There Is No Such Thing As Too Many Cats
          My Cats Are The Boss Of Me


          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Catiana View Post
            Here's another one to check out, again, if you don't like it, that's fine, just let me know, and we can try something else.
            I like it! Can you make my name stand out a little bit more? Maybe in silver?
            sigpic
            Thanks Catiana!

            Comment


            • #7
              Sure no problem.
              There Is No Such Thing As Too Many Cats
              My Cats Are The Boss Of Me


              Comment


              • #8
                I did it two ways one with the silver as the main color and one with silver as the outline.
                There Is No Such Thing As Too Many Cats
                My Cats Are The Boss Of Me


                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Catiana View Post
                  I did it two ways one with the silver as the main color and one with silver as the outline.
                  Thanks!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks Catiana!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X