A special banner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A special banner

Im looking for something special. I have a blog at blessedcreations.ning.com and it is to help spread information about Celiacs disease. I would like to put a banner in my signature to promote it since I know we have several people here that have this.

Thank you so much in advance

~WR
    Please click the banner to check out my Jewelry on ArtFire!

(Sorry, don't have a banner for you) But I accidentally came across your link. My friend has recently been diagnosed and I will point her to your blog!
    :nicetie:Smiley Girl :nicetie: says... SMILE!! :crown:

:steppy: :bouncysmi :steppy: It's the smile parade! :steppy: :bouncysmi :steppy:

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley Girl View Post
      (Sorry, don't have a banner for you) But I accidentally came across your link. My friend has recently been diagnosed and I will point her to your blog!
      Thank you so much. Anyone is welcome to join. Even people that know someone with Celiacs. We have several friends and family there just for the info incase we eat at their house or something.

Thanks for passing it along!
      Please click the banner to check out my Jewelry on ArtFire!

Comment

Well, I admittedly know little to nothing about this disease, but I had a few moments and had taken some pictures recently. This is a picture taken by 100% by me - while I do not mind if you use it around MW, please do not redistribute this without my permission. It's nothing more than a stock photo I've taken with next - nothing special.

Comment

Working...
        X