X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Av/Banner Sig Request

Style: a signature and an avatar, in a matching set
    Size: av: 100x100 sig: 500x100
    Render/Stock: sparrows, alice in wonderland, fantasy stock, anime stock, a girl of "black/african american" color?
    Text: Sparrow Goddess aka Krissabelle Sparrow
    Font: Vtks Beautiful Dreams, Hurricane SupaDupaSerif, (found on dafont.com)
    Color Tone: earthy tones, dark tones, goth tones, muted tones, minimal look
    Misc: i like blends, photo manipulations, dark colors, pentacles, stars, swirl effects,
    bokeh lights, vector art

I would like my av and signature to match. they must have depth and flow. Be creative, I've left a lot of options up there, and if you need a better idea of what I'm aiming for, message me. I'd greatly appreciate anyone who takes the time to attempt this, and you'd get a lifetime supply of cookies, and as always credit where credit is due for your fabulous work. ^_^

Thanks a lot. :boing:
    -Krissa
    Christina Sparrow

previous MW usernames: VioletStarLizard - lil'BuddhistWich - SunflowerWriter

I am a sparrow, the smallest of songbirds...

I'll give it a shot, but please be warned, that I may never get to doing it! xD
    But do you have any pictures that you know you want in it?

Its my baby dragons! :D
    Well, none at the moment. :'(

Comment

no not really, i guess whatever you can find on deviant art or a google search. I'm open-minded. if I had photoshop I'd do it myself, but I like to see other people's creativity.
      Christina Sparrow

previous MW usernames: VioletStarLizard - lil'BuddhistWich - SunflowerWriter

I am a sparrow, the smallest of songbirds...

Comment

Working...
      X