Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought of starting a thread called Avatar store.

Here is where you can share an Avatar that you may not be using or if someone is looking for one they can find it here. :cool: If you have a pic that you want for an Avatar and you don't know how to make it avatar ready, there are lots of folks here who can help, including me.

My 1st contribution is a pic of a tattoo I am planning, shrunk to tiny size of course .

And guess what, they are free! My kind of store!

Blue :cool:
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "WOW! What a ride!"
    How we deal with death and loss is just as important as how we deal with life and success.
    BlueCat's Den

Greenman

Greenman
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "WOW! What a ride!"
    How we deal with death and loss is just as important as how we deal with life and success.
    BlueCat's Den

Comment

Thanks Blue for posting this thread! I would like a more unique avatar but I don't know where to get one. If someone finds a nice pic of a woman with long, raven hair I would appriciate it! I'm getting sick of Marge. I don't think she suits me well anymore.
      Blessed Be
      Mariposa
      *formerly SAHM*

Comment

Here's one!
        Blessed Be!!!!

Comment

And another!!
          Blessed Be!!!!

Comment

And yet another!
            Blessed Be!!!!

Comment

Oh boy!!
              Blessed Be!!!!

Comment

Another!!!!!!!
                Blessed Be!!!!

Comment

Well,that is enough for now!!I will put more on later!
                  Blessed Be!!!!

Comment

Size

I forgot to mention that the Avatars should be no larger than 65x65 pixels, but if they are larger the user can change them or ask someone for help in resizing them, as I mentioned in the original post. :cool:

If you have some that are larger that's cool too! They can be resized! Go ahead and post them. :cool:

Blue :D
                    BlueCat's Den

Comment

Yeah.That is what I figured people could do!!
                      Blessed Be!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by moonmagick4
                        Yeah.That is what I figured people could do!!
                        :D :cool:

Blue :cool:
                        BlueCat's Den

Comment

?????

Ok, I have a bunch of questions here...I like the "face in the forest" one...how do I change my avatar? How can I tell if it's the right size? & if it isn't, is it easy to resize? Sorry for being such a computer doh-brain.
                          Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege to do so also. - Voltaire

Comment

Re: ?????

Originally posted by Wildchild
                            Ok, I have a bunch of questions here...I like the "face in the forest" one...how do I change my avatar? How can I tell if it's the right size? & if it isn't, is it easy to resize? Sorry for being such a computer doh-brain.
                            click on the graphic link, when it comes up (it has been resized), put your mouse cursor on it and RIGHT click the mouse, then choose the save image option and save it to your My Documents folder.

Go to your profile, click change options, scroll down to change avatar, click change avatar, scroll down and choose custom avatar then click browse to where you save the avatar ... that part is like attaching a file.
                            BlueCat's Den

Comment

It worked!!

Sooo...what do you think, guys? Like my new look?

Thanks Blue for the instructions...they were easy enough even for me to follow! :D

And thanks too to Moonmagick for the avatar.

Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege to do so also. - Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                              X