Banner Posting. 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner Posting. 101

"Hello class. Ok. You have gone to the banner depo and have found a nice artist to make you a wonderfull banner, but now that you have it how do you post it?

Well thats why im here. Follow closely please."

~~~
    1. Click on the thumbnail of the pic the artist posted for you to see. A larger, full sized copy will come up.

2. Right Click on the larger image. Info on the pic will pop up, write down the adress you see TO THE LETTER, any miss type and it wont show up right later.

3. Go to User CP then Edit Signature. Type in the adress of the image with [IMG] infront, and [/IMG] at the end. Like this,

[IMG] adress here [/IMG]

4. If all was typed in right, your Banner will appear in your Signature. Use Preview Signature to check befor the final posting.

(Note: This will work on any image that you wish to post in your signature, as long as you copy the adress exactly.)

Good luk, and have fun.
    Last edited by Wolf's Rain; June 28th, 2004, 04:49 PM.

^Banners by: Faeawyn, WynnJera, Flaire, Skysilver & Kern.^

My dragon Rain by Instinct.
    ~~~

5 Wolves by Flaire.

or...you can try it this way Hope you don't mind Wolf's Rain....but I've been doing this forever so I thought I would add another way as well
    To post a banner in your signature, enlarge the image, right click on the picture image, then go to properties and click. Copy the url address you see by highlighting it and hitting "ctrl c". Now, go into your UserCP section of MW, and edit signature. Scroll down until you get to the box that says Posting Rules. Make sure that IMG is on and VB is on. Now Click on the yellow button above the white text box that looks like mountains above the white text box. Now paste the url address in there by pressing "ctrl v". Click OK. You should now see the URL address surrounded by [IMG] brackets. Hightlight this section, and press the button above the text box that centers text. This will center your picture in your signature. Now save and you should be good to go.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
    I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
    so I love you because I know no other way
    than this:
    so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
    so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.

Pablo Neruda

Disclaimer: If you're looking for a debate, please look elsewhere. I'm not judging anyone personally, I'm simply stating my opinion. Some people seem to enjoy conflict...I don't. Please save your arguements for someone who does.

Comment

Banner Depot!
      mol

sitegod/system_Administrator/founder/member/engineer/enigma

Comment

Could we get this one as a sticky, since so many people ask?

Comment

And it's OK to use that URL? It's not from one person's special little space? I haven't used pics here yet and the last time I was on a VB forum, everyone had their own picture space. I did what you guys said since I can't get image magician to work for some reason but I'm way off here, I'll fix it when I get home.
          Erin

Comment

looks good to me

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
            I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
            so I love you because I know no other way
            than this:
            so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
            so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.

Pablo Neruda

Disclaimer: If you're looking for a debate, please look elsewhere. I'm not judging anyone personally, I'm simply stating my opinion. Some people seem to enjoy conflict...I don't. Please save your arguements for someone who does.

Comment

thanks
              Erin

Comment

I gonna bump this up
                Participant in the
                Susan G Komen Breast Cancer 3Day Walk in Philadelphia
                October 6-8, 2006

Comment

Working...
                X