X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This RAWKS!!

E.
    Nothin' Beats the Hobo Life, Stabbin' People Wit' My Hobo Knife.

Remember What Mom Used To Say... "Always Stick Pins In The Eyes Of Your Zombie!"

I had a little tea party, this afternoon at three. Twas very small, three guests in all, I, Myself, and Me. Myself ate up the sandwiches, while I drank up the tea. Twas also I that ate the pie and passed the cake to me! -- Unknown

Stuff I Like:

Comment

Here you go
      Last edited by Ancient Wisdom; September 28th, 2007, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Well after reading this entire thread one would think that I would know what to do and how to do it and make one. I would like to have a banner myself as well, something promoting my new upcoming online store. The name is Pheonix Rising now is there a way to make it animated?
        Would also like one for myself Prophecy. No cartoons though Merlin reading a prophetic scroll with me appearing out of the mists in a glade or stonehendge hmmm sounds wonderful to me. Catiana please help or someone that can PLEASE
        Then I will need directions on how to post them here as a rotation. :hahugh:

Thank You Catiana for the beautiful banners
        In Loving Memory
        sigpic
        ~Mom~
        ~Spider Lady~
        Apr.8,1943-Feb.23,2006

Look Into The Eyes of The Dragon and Despair, I Curse you, I Consign you to OBLIVION!

"Without inspiration, the best powers of the mind remain dormant, there is a fuel in us all which needs to be ignited with sparks."
        -Herder
        "Do not call up, What you cannot put down"
        C.O.R. member #13

Comment

OK here's Sages new and improved banners. (Again dont use without permission from Sage or me please... :D )

Behold! The bunneh cuteness!

^-^:cheers:

Comment

Hii guys well I know how to insert a signature but I wanted to know how you can write your name on the pic like this one which halfwaynowhere did for page????

Comment

Here is Cheschire's banner and mine...
              Last edited by Ancient Wisdom; March 14th, 2009, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X