This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WynnJera's How To Make A Banner Class

Ok Everyone ... I am a retired banner maker ... So I will help others learn how to make them using many differnt forms .... feel free to join my " class " I use both Paint and Photoshop 7 and can download a trial version from their sites .... the format for my class will be a new graphic each week that each classmate will post theirs once complete ....

if you want to join please PM me as for one graphic program I will need to e-mail it to you as well as posting it here ..... So if you have the time and are up for it please let me know .....

I'm in!

Faeawyn The New Banner is Awesome,Thank You!!!

Behold Our Phylactery!!!

Comment

PM me your E-mail and we shall get started as soon as a few more sign up ... I have my 1st class laid out already :bouncysmi

Comment

I'm sooo in! :D
        Sat Bast, meryt Serqet-Aset her Yenipu-Wepwawet her HetHert-Sekhmet
        "While I dance I cannot judge,
        I cannot hate,
        I cannot seperate myself from life.
        I can only be joyful and whole.
        That is why I dance."
        --Hans Bos

Comment

Originally posted by Romani Vixen
          I'm sooo in! :D
          ok we have 3 joined in so far ... Just PM me and let the Fun begin ... I think I will except PM's until until Next Monday and then I will Start then 1st class

Comment

How much time will I need? As in free time, something I have little of. If it won't be that demanding, I would like to join.
            Thanks!

My Blog: The Musings of Faery-Wings

Comment

Ohhh! Ohhhh! I'm in! I have AdobePhoto Shop 7 - would that work? If not let me know and I will PM you so that you can send me the software.

Blessings!
              -Isis
              "Living on this plain for 30 years...and counting"

Comment

I'll take a gander. I've got PSP 7 and Photoshop 8 and make banners sometimes but I could use more practice.

Comment

I PMed you! I only have Paint on my machine at home, so I guess I'll need something with more oompf to it.

Thank you for offering to share yourself like this!
                  Answering the Mother Ship's call
                  Dave Ramsey and the Total Money Makeover - we're on our way to financial freedom!

Comment

Ohhh yay! can i join teh class?
                    but teh thing is im gettin photoshop in a day or so and i wondered which was the best one to get for banners and such?

^^ Happy Days

Comment

I am definitely in on this one. I've been dying to learn more about my photoshop software. I already have Adobe photoshop 7 with the Imageready... :D

This is a great thing your doing, WynnJera

My new poem book, "Brave is the Wind" is here! Click Here

The vision is for an appointed time, though it tarry,
                      wait earnestly for it, it will not be one second late. -- Habakkuk 2:3

"Love will perfect that which it begins.
                      It will not forsake the work of its own hands."

-- Amy Carmichael

Comment

OH! memememememememememe!
                        One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today. - Dale Carnegie

sigpic

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. - Henry A. Kissinger

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm in!!

Banner by Catiana - Avatar by Linsey K. Huish (Sidian)

Arts & Crafts Forum Guide
                          Copyright Issues/Fair Use Policy

Blinkie by Flaire

My Website

Comment

Originally posted by chryssi1
                            How much time will I need? As in free time, something I have little of. If it won't be that demanding, I would like to join.
                            Thanks!
                            I do not think that much time ... 1 banner a week ... I will post a graphic and give you a week to make a banner out of it with the spec's that I give ?? how does that sound ????

Comment

Originally posted by Isis Diana
                              Ohhh! Ohhhh! I'm in! I have AdobePhoto Shop 7 - would that work? If not let me know and I will PM you so that you can send me the software.

Blessings!
                              -Isis

Yes that will work just fine as I have this program as well as PSP 7 ... PM me your info if you want to join in ....

Comment

Working...
                              X