This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello

Sorry I do not have any tips yet, I just started working with this clay and I love, love, love, it, thanks alot for alllll the great information, you are a lifesaver !!! I can`t wait to get more colors and kinds of this stuff it is awesome !! :idea: :boing: :hahugh:

Comment

hello

Sorry I do not have any tips yet, I just started working with this clay and I love, love, love, it, thanks alot for alllll the great information, you are a lifesaver !!! I can`t wait to get more colors and kinds of this stuff it is awesome !! :idea: :boing: :hahugh:

Comment

Originally posted by fredrick beagle
        Cool! What kind of clay are you using and what are ya makin'????:boing:

Comment

So far I have used sculpey, and I have made a couple of small faces, several beads, some necklace pendants, and a couple of other objects all out 4 dollars worth of clay !!! I can tell I gonna like this stuff. Talk to ya later...
          Originally posted by Sowelu
          Cool! What kind of clay are you using and what are ya makin'????:boing:

Comment

Originally posted by fredrick beagle
            So far I have used sculpey, and I have made a couple of small faces, several beads, some necklace pendants, and a couple of other objects all out 4 dollars worth of clay !!! I can tell I gonna like this stuff. Talk to ya later...
            Would love to see pictures!
            Answering the Mother Ship's call
            Dave Ramsey and the Total Money Makeover - we're on our way to financial freedom!

Comment

I LOVE this lady's sculptures!!!!!!
              http://www.marilynradzat.com/menu.html

Comment

Here some good time-passing stuff to look at!
                http://www.eloh.com/Links.html

Comment

Created an Ultralight Sculpey Facts page on my blog and New Polymer Clay: Ultralight Sculpey here on MW.

Made a leaf using this clay, it takes details very well, is easily painted with acrylic paints, and is very durable. Bends a little but isn't breaking.

More experimenting to come.
                  Last edited by sari0009; September 17th, 2006, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X