Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter_Witch
    replied
    Oh gosh, no, why would she be upset? :bigredgri I'd be so flattered by the thought and loving energy that went into it.

As I stated in another thread, my goal is to make my God/dess figures in a doll form.

Leave a comment:

• Lapis_Lazuli
    replied
    I made a clingwrap shark Thursday. I didn't have a guide so I just winged it. It's my current avatar. If I ever change my avatar I'll put the pic in a post in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Lapis_Lazuli
    replied
    I made a Doll of Isis and put it in my first post. The doll looks better in real life then it does in the picture. It took hours to make last night, and I used a lot of tape and fabric glue. I got a lot of fabric glue on my fingers unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• Glowy
    replied
    Thanks for the links. I love poppets. I have made a few out of twist ties when in need and nothing else was around.

Leave a comment:

• Raven Reed
    replied
    The cling wrap looks pretty cool. You could also do something with corn husks if you wanted to go with a more natural look. Corn dollies are not too hard to do, they just take a while.

Leave a comment:

• Nesta
    replied
    Great links, will be very useful for something I want to make.

I agree with Willow Rosette, I don't think Aset would be upset.

Leave a comment:

• Willow Rosette
    replied
    im sure everyone has a different opinion but I dont see why she would be upset. I think it is the intention that is important and not what it is actually made of or anything else. I think she might appreciate it more becuase it came from you and you put your energies into making it.

Leave a comment:

• Lapis_Lazuli
    started a topic Dolls out of Saran Wrap/Cling Wrap

Dolls out of Saran Wrap/Cling Wrap

I found a really cool idea online - Dolls out of that clingy plastic wrap. I love the idea since I'm not the best sewer, and it's very affordable. Check out the links!

http://magic-spells-and-potions.com/...rticle&sid=122

http://magic-spells-and-potions.com/...rticle&sid=124

Last edited by Lapis_Lazuli; July 15th, 2009, 11:31 AM. Reason: To show my Aset Doll
Working...
X