BJD dolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BJD dolls

BJD - Ball Joint dolls I am really looking forward to purchasing some next year. I already have designs for clothes and accessories however the doll itself is somewhat expensive. But I have found a way around that for now

An example of one doll can be found here it is one of my favourites on the site. http://www.ndoll.com/shopdetail/036003000022/
    And here is some information about the history of where BJD came from. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball-jointed_doll
    So is there anyone else who do these type or dolls or do the animal ones?
    SilverClawStudio on Facebook

So is there anyone else who makes these kinds of dolls ?:boing:Come on making these with someone else to chat with would be so much better :D
    Last edited by SilverClaw; March 5th, 2010, 07:58 PM.

Comment

I don't make them but I've done several faceups (my guys can be seen on my DA account - Okarnillart)

Which ones are you thinking of purchasing?

Great resource is DOA if you're not already a member...

Comment

Originally posted by Okarnill View Post
        I don't make them but I've done several faceups (my guys can be seen on my DA account - Okarnillart)

Which ones are you thinking of purchasing?

Great resource is DOA if you're not already a member...
        Thanks and I will definilty add you on my watch list on DA and as for what ones I wanted I will have to find the places again I was going to buy from. I had computer issues and lost all my book marks.

Comment

By the way your dolls are beautiful :D

Comment

I have two ABJD -- a Angel of Dream An and a SoulDoll Liddle-- and have made a head but it's currently unfinished. I've done all the face-ups (four at this point, a couple for practice), made most of their clothes, and a couple wigs for one of them. I use them as a sort of creative outlet lol they're lots of fun.

Comment

Ya I agree with the fun factor Cannot wait till this summer and see what I can find again at our local conventions. :D

Comment

Working...
              X