Drawing Series Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawing Series Ideas

Okay I'm doing a series of four drawings for class. My theme is "What makes people tick". So each drawing is going to portray a different person's pet peeve (and also a clock of some sort). Does anyone have any good ideas?
    You must remember that a woman, by nature, needs much less to feed upon than a man, a few emotions and she is satisfied.
    Alice James

The artist need not know very much; best of all let him work instinctively and paint as naturally as he breathes or walks.
    Emil Nolde

4 different eras like past/present/future.. with their each unique clocks. And with different needs of the time being brought up. or the exact same need over all the eras?
    This will be a good signature one day

Comment

I meant more if people had ideas of pet peeves.
      You must remember that a woman, by nature, needs much less to feed upon than a man, a few emotions and she is satisfied.
      Alice James

The artist need not know very much; best of all let him work instinctively and paint as naturally as he breathes or walks.
      Emil Nolde

Comment

my biggest pet peeve is bad spelling/bad grammar/chat speak (I use lol, lmao, etc, what I mean is u, 2, 4, that stuff)
        Available for readings. PM with question!

Most people adopt cats or dogs. I adopt dragons...

Comment

offhand you can go into the general areas of this board and read what ticks off people in general.

this site has a list of hundreds of listed pet peeves.
          http://www.getannoyed.com/

also bear in mind i have a pop-up blocker on. you'll need it. if you don't want to go to the link. PM me for the list.
          MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by lightdragon View Post
            offhand you can go into the general areas of this board and read what ticks off people in general.

This site has a list of hundreds of listed pet peeves.
            http://www.getannoyed.com/

also bear in mind i have a pop-up blocker on. You'll need it. If you don't want to go to the link. Pm me for the list.
            thank you so much!
            Alice James

Emil Nolde

Comment

Working...
            X