• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ameniatha's Drawings

Since MW has an art section I thought... HMMM....:weirdsmil

Here are a few WIP of a recent project that I am busy with:

and after some work on the hair:

Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow talent to the dark place where it leads. Erica Jong

Stunning! :D
    What medium, colored pencils?

I have so much trouble with realism, I've only been drawing in an anime style... I'm trying to get to the point where my stuff is about the same skill for either or.

How long have you been drawing?

Its my baby dragons! :D
    Well, none at the moment. :'(

Comment

I am using pastels..

I have been drawing for 20 + years.. long time, mostly on and off inbetween life and kids and work.. lol.

I think we all fall into a style which is specific to us as people/artists.. I can't draw Manga to save my life.. I am also a Virgo, so realism/perfectionism is very important to me. lol..
      Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow talent to the dark place where it leads. Erica Jong

Comment

her face is gorgeous!!

i'm always impressed when people can sketch humans so well. (why are humans the hardest thing to sketch realistically???)

Comment

Damn! Love it! Stunning work!

Comment

I think because we are all so different. We don't look the same, so therein lies the challenge..

Comment

I wish I could erase my face and have you draw it back on for me XD

Her face is GORGEOUS. :D Tell her to not be mad if I steal her headband, though... XD

Also, Virgos ftw :toofless:

Comment

Lol... I just work with what I get.. Usually when I get asked to do commissions, I ask that the client gives me a good photo of themselves, either full or portrait, depending what they want..

Comment

awesome. please show us when your finished :D

Comment

Will do... Thanks for watching guys..

Comment

Another step..

Comment

Here is the final.

Comment

Ah! Lovely! :D :boing:

Its my baby dragons! :D
                          Well, none at the moment. :'(

Comment

Thankyou Ebonywolf...

Comment

Working...
                            X