Drawing Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawing Update

Man, I haven't been able to go online very much lately so it's been so long since I've posted some of my artwork, huh?
    I'm not sure if I mentioned it in any of my previous posts where I posted my artwork,
    but my goal is to become a tattoo artist.
    So I've been spending my days practicing and looking towards getting better with my artwork. (:

So, below I've attached a couple drawings.
    If you want to view a lot more than that, check out my DeviantART page here: http://iirawrdinosaurii.deviantart.com/

Most of them, if I'm correct, are drawn with only a #2 pencil (HB).
    Though, I do work with different kinds (such as 2B, 3B, etc).
    And I've spent a lot of time to create these pieces.
    Oh, and I don't have a scanner that works yet, but I'm going to hopefully save up some money soon to be able to get one. :D

Thanks, and enjoy! (:
    Attached Files

But...I likes the butterfly...

It's so good to see you, Rawr!!

I really like your work, especially the skull and roses drawing... It's something along the lines of what I'd get for a tat, mostly because of my son who loves to drum and has a talent for doing it! :boing:

Great work!
    "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it." ~Nora Roberts.

Comment

Looks professional to me!

Comment

well the second one looks great for a tattoo. for animation or cartooning it is a few steps off. one of the basic tricks of the trade is to thinken the lines on the outer area of the character. the inner lines leave alone. by doing that little thing it will make a big difference in effects. and it will not take that long as most of the har work is done already.
        MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloaked Raven View Post
          It's so good to see you, Rawr!!

I really like your work, especially the skull and roses drawing... It's something along the lines of what I'd get for a tat, mostly because of my son who loves to drum and has a talent for doing it! :boing:

Great work!
          Thanks! :D
          I wanted to practice some roses and skulls, so I just thought that piece up to express my love for drumming.

Comment

Originally posted by lightdragon View Post
            well the second one looks great for a tattoo. for animation or cartooning it is a few steps off. one of the basic tricks of the trade is to thinken the lines on the outer area of the character. the inner lines leave alone. by doing that little thing it will make a big difference in effects. and it will not take that long as most of the har work is done already.
            Thanks, I'll keep that in mind! (:
            That piece was actually a 5 minute doodle that I did for my brother. xD

Comment

Originally posted by lightdragon View Post
              Thanks, I'll keep that in mind! (:
              That piece was actually a 5 minute doodle that I did for my brother. xD

Comment

Originally posted by herenow View Post
                Looks professional to me!
                Thanks! :D

Comment

Working...
                X