Ameniatha's finished works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ameniatha's finished works

Ok, I would like to share some art/drawings with you all....

This first one is called Moon Priestess, and has been done on A3 paper in charcoal, and pencil.

Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow talent to the dark place where it leads. Erica Jong

All I can say is - WOW! You have a real talent. I love the shading and the pattern on her clothing - especially the sleeves :D
    "Dont struggle like that or I will only love you more."
    -The Cure, "Lullaby"

Comment

Jacob Hogrebe

I was commissioned to do a portrait of a local musician for his 50th birthday. This is the result, dont on A2 paper in pastels..

Everyone has talent. What is rare is the courage to follow talent to the dark place where it leads. Erica Jong

Comment

Just finished two new paintings for my house...

They are hanging next to eachother to form a panoramic view...

Comment

errrr, i don't see anything. drat!
          "The lover of nature is he whose inward and outward senses are truly adjusted to each other, who has retained the spirit of infancy even into the era of manhood."
          Ralph Waldo Emerson
          'Nature'

"Nature is not constrained by our lack of imagination."
          'Dragons; fantasy made real' on Animal Planet

Comment

oooh love the priestess; some minor c&c on the finger length and the cheeks & hair and the perfection of the sleeves (must be brocade lol), but its minor
            she's lovely; and the comission of the accordion player ... lots of life to im

Comment

ok, now i can see your artwork! yay! (don't know why i couldn't last time, grrrr.)
              very good. i like your work a lot!
              "The lover of nature is he whose inward and outward senses are truly adjusted to each other, who has retained the spirit of infancy even into the era of manhood."
              Ralph Waldo Emerson
              'Nature'

"Nature is not constrained by our lack of imagination."
              'Dragons; fantasy made real' on Animal Planet

Comment

My fav is the 1st picture. It looks amazing! That must have took you along time to draw! WOW.. Must see more!!

Proud Mommy :bigblue:

I Got Full Custody!

Comment

Oh my, I'm breathless!!! So beautiful!!

Comment

I am always in awe of people who can draw like this. The first priestess picture has made a poem start to dance around in my head (my creative outlet). Once it's polished, I'll send it your way.

Awesome works!!!!
                    Left banner lovingly created by Faeawyn - ain't it purty!? Right banner equally lovingly crafted by WynnJera - Love her!

Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus!

Comment

Beautiful work!
                      Answering the Mother Ship's call
                      Dave Ramsey and the Total Money Makeover - we're on our way to financial freedom!

Comment

Great work :D
                        SilverClawStudio on Facebook

Comment

Scorpio

This is part of a twelve drawing series depicting the twelve signs of the zodiac.. done on A3 in pencil.

Comment

Outstanding! A zodiac set is a good idea.
                            Answering the Mother Ship's call
                            Dave Ramsey and the Total Money Makeover - we're on our way to financial freedom!

Comment

And Pisces...sorry for not updating this thread... Had soooo forgotten about it.lol..

Comment

Working...
                              X