La Frutta In Cucina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Frutta In Cucina

Here's my most recent completed piece. It's now hanging in my parents' dining room, in a gilded, wicker basket-weave patterned frame.

Click image for larger version

Name:	La Frutta In Cucina.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	703.9 KB
ID:	6176415
    Last edited by Ahautenites; October 20th, 2015, 04:08 PM. Reason: wanted to include the link to the page
    ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)

I've somehow never done a still life of fruit. Not even in my courses. I should do one just for fun at some point.

Looks delicious.
    Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

Comment

It looked like it was going to be so much fun to make, but in the end, the number of colors I was using was just too much. It made me want to tear my hair out because my wet palette wasn't big enough (and I don't paint fast enough) to have all of those colors going all at the same time. (Acrylics dry so darned FAST! Granted, that's part of why I like them, but it can also make things really challenging sometimes.)
      ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)

Comment

Working...
      X