Camera question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera question

Ok I have had this Fuji camera for over a year now and I am a bit miffed. Recently my camera has only been doing 6 by 8 size photos where as before it would do up to 50 inch photos depending on if I used the cropping feature .
    But anyways so could anyone tell me what may have happened to my camera that it would only be doing one file size now? And what settings I may need to fiddle with to get it back to normal :D
    SilverClawStudio on Facebook

In the menu settings of most camera's you will find a place where you can choose file size, pixels....or some say small, med, large? Perhaps you inadvertantly reduced the size at some point?
    You have the right to remain silent....Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Thank You Sennefer!

"To me, photography is an art of observation.
    It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place...
    I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliot Erwitt

Once you have seen someones true colors,
    you can never paint over them. ~CLR~

Comment

I have not see anything like that yet. The only thing I have done that changes it is the zoom lens with the macro setting or the cropping feature and the quality, however I even when I do not use those features it is still small . But you know your post just gave me an idea brb

Comment

Oh good! I hope you are able to fix it.....if not remind me of which Fuji you have and maybe I can help you figure it out.
        You have the right to remain silent....Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Thank You Sennefer!

I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them." ~ Elliot Erwitt

Comment

Fuji Fune pix s8100 fd - and I use to have the manual online but lost it and my other manual that came with the camera is lost somewhere in the packing so any help you can give would be appreciative otherwise I am going to have to reset everything and I do not like that idea at all.

Comment

It looks like you should be able to adjust the image size in your program mode?

I did find a place where you can download the manual for free.

http://www.ebookspdf.com/search/Fuji+FinePix+s8100fd

Thank You Sennefer!

Comment

It looks like you should be able to adjust the image size in your program mode?
              Yep it changes with each setting you use but for some reason the two modes I use are stuck at the same file size and that is what I am trying to change. And thanks for the link I will check it out.

Comment

Ok finally got to look at the link and yes that is the correct manual I recognize the pictures lol :D Still trying to figure this mess out so I can do decent halloween/birthday photos for my son

Comment

Ok it cannot be downloaded anymore due to the page not being found

Comment

Awww, sorry about that! I didn't try to load it myself.
                    I have never posted in these before....but I wonder if a forum like this one might be able to help you out.

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/forum.asp?forum=1012

Thank You Sennefer!

Comment

I will book mark that site it looks interesting.

Anyways I came to tell you that I just did a practice run of all the settings yesterday and I just was looking at the size of photos and I have once again the large files.... so I have no clue what I did wrong the only thing I changed was the thing they call Quality feature it is weird.

Comment

Oh Good! I am so glad you were able to get that resolved.

Thank You Sennefer!

Comment

:D just in time :D Thanks for your help :D

Comment

BrŮŽnach Druid I just wanted to let you know it is the quality settings I use that changes the size of the photos so now that I got that straight that will make my life much easier when it comes to editing :D

Comment

Working...
                            X