Homemade soaps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homemade soaps

I had a dear friend who used to sell at the nearby Farmer's Market who married and moved away, but her soaps were fabulous! They left my skin feeling like I'd applied body moisturizer, even though I hadn't. I missed her and the soaps, so started reading up on how to make soap myself.

A year and a half later, I finally took the plunge and tried it. Well, the first batch was Epic Fail and a huge mess, but the second one resulted in the kind of soaps I remembered my friend making! My skin is happy again!

Since then I've added on to the recipes list, purchased truck loads of supplies and downloaded a software program specifically for soap makers calculations/inventory/pricing. The picture is of the second batch made and sent to Florida to a different friend who is selling it for me.

Oh, awesome! My first batch was epic fail, too. Are you using lye to do yours?

Comment

your packaging looks pretty cute. are you going to set up an etsy shop or zibbet is another one i use too.
      .*.*Sylvrena*.*.

Comment

i want some soap like that! Do you have an online shop?

Sometimes, you just have to go with your gut

What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset

I am available for tarot readings

Comment

Awesome, great job! I plan on making my own soup in the future, I bought a book how to make your own soup last time I visited the book store.

Be Gentle With The Earth

Comment

Very nice, I love your packaging! :-)

Ankh Udja Seneb
            Please feel free to visit my items on ebay for a variety of clothing, decorative items, etc. Visit here for my listing of books.

Comment

Working...
            X