Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• candles!

hi all!
    I want to know the best candles with the best fragrance according to you.
    which one comes in your mind

It always has to be vanilla scented candles for me. I don't mind others, and I also like non-scented candles too but adorned in colour and art decouration.
    :boing:The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.:boing:

Comment

I actually make my own candles.(Gel),My fave one would have to be this one I made where I combined Vanilla and Lavander.It was a light purple w/ a lady bug sitting on a leaf on the top.

What I mean to say is,Yes,In the end we are all in the same boat.We're all just too busy trying to sink eachother to see it.~Me

Change is the only consistant thing in this world~Me

I am a Women,Therefore it is in my very Nature to be soul deep,caring,Increadibly complex and a constant source of awe and headaches!~Me

Exactly Why is it that 'With all Due Respect' really means kiss my ass.~Me

sigpic
      http://cooltext.com/

Comment

Originally posted by U-we-tsi-a-ge-ya View Post
        I actually make my own candles.(Gel),My fave one would have to be this one I made where I combined Vanilla and Lavander.It was a light purple w/ a lady bug sitting on a leaf on the top.
        thats innovative please share pictures of some of your homemade candles

Comment

I like seasonal candles. Last Christmas we had cinnamon and pumpkin scents. They were amazing.
          "If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Remember your spirituality" - Ganesha to a friend in a dream, 2008

Comment

Originally posted by BeautyQueen View Post
            thats innovative please share pictures of some of your homemade candles
            I for sure will,I'm starting on another batch today actualy.

What I mean to say is,Yes,In the end we are all in the same boat.We're all just too busy trying to sink eachother to see it.~Me

Change is the only consistant thing in this world~Me

I am a Women,Therefore it is in my very Nature to be soul deep,caring,Increadibly complex and a constant source of awe and headaches!~Me

Exactly Why is it that 'With all Due Respect' really means kiss my ass.~Me

sigpic
            http://cooltext.com/

Comment

hey i normally go with what is cheap and effective,

meaning i have a limit to my spending and so i buy simple candles of all different colours
              and then use my knife to draw a small image on it,

Comment

Working...
              X