No announcement yet.

Who wants to help me revive swaps!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My schedule is a little more free, oddly enough with restarting work lol, is anyone considering a swap?
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Comment

Anyone up for Yule swap? Cards? Ornaments?

Comment

Kinsbaile, I'd totally be down for cards! Funds are super limited here, but I have cards and stamps! :D

Comment

I'd be up for doing a swap- I used to do the ornament swaps here. My dream would be a big quilt square swap. Each participant would make one square for each other participant and would in turn receive one square from each member, that way at the end of the swap they could make a quilt. A swap limited to eight people and one host would be great because each person could do one high day and the host could do a record square so each person could make a nine patch wheel of the year quilt. This is more ambitious than current MW membership levels would allow I think lol

A jewelry swap, a card swap, a soap swap, a cookie swap, I'd be down for any of it :D
          Libris

"Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom." ~Theodore Rubin

Comment

The initial bloom is off on this thread, but I need a mid-winter swap to recharge my batteries. I do think we need to start simple, so the whole thing gets going again. I really prefer pagan themed swaps. I can get norm swaps outside MW. I WILL HOST.
            -Pagan theme cards are good.
            -A four elements ATC would be fun (earth, air, fire, water) would be great.
            -A theme envelope swap based on a chosen familiar type, an element, or something else (can be a regular business size envelope)
            -A tarot suit ATC swap like cups or wands would be different.
            PLEASE POST WHAT YOU'RE INTERESTED IN, so I can get the officially started.

P.S. Libris quilting is way beyond my skills. It has been extremely difficult to get complex swaps started and sustained on this site's last incarnation. I haven't done a round robin art journal swap in years and adored them. The only way it might happen is a small group and 3"x5" journals. Shipping cost is a big deal for some. Hopefully, some will come out of the woodwork and join you, Libris.
            The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.
            --Bill Watterson

Comment

Bump?
              The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.
              --Bill Watterson

Comment

Working...
              X