X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Exchange Profiles

Goddess Rhiannon

My name is Goddess Rhiannon. I am 37 years old and I live in the US. Presently, shipping internationally would be out of the question for me....due to lack of funds. My favorite colors are purple, black. teal etc..... I do have a bath tub...so bath salts and such are fine for me. I make scrying mirrors, journals, runes and a few other goodies. I am very easy to please....if it comes from your heart....it has found a way into mine. I hope this helps some

Nothing in the world is friendlier than a wet dog:hahugh:

Sometimes I dream that a big, giant squirrel is carrying me away. Does that make me a nut?

If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
    Disciple of Jodarius~~Keep of the Names
    AKA: VroomBroom

Proud mom of a LCPL, US Marine!
    VMAQ1
    Semper Fi!

FalconSong

Ok... I'm female. Favorite colors are Purple and Green... and blue. I'm ecletic, more celtic than anything else. Goddesses would be Brigid and Nox. I can't ship international due to funds.

I'm so excited!!!

Sometimes I dream that a big, giant squirrel is carrying me away. Does that make me a nut?

VMAQ1
    Semper Fi!

Comment

Morr

Here's my stats -
      Female
      Fave Colors: Black & Deep Red
      Path: Eclectic Wiccan with a strong Celtic Influence and a bit of Jewish & Catholic Mysticism
      God/Goddesses: I am dedicated to The Morrigan & The Dagda
      Magickal Likes: Candles, The Dark Goddess, Anything Irish/Celtic, Dragons, Ghosts, Arthurian Legends, Kabballah (Jewish Mysticism), Catholic Mysticism, The Elements, Samhain is my fave Sabbat.
      Shipping: Well, seeing as I live in Israel - I'll probably have to ship internationally, so I have no problem with that!
      More Useful Facts: I'm not allergic to anything (Hey - I think this is important, cause someone out there may be allergic to some type of herb or stuff, and well, you dont wanna kill the person with your crafty swap, ya never know!), Anything accepted would be AEWSOME so there's no "special requests" from me!

VMAQ1
      Semper Fi!

Comment

13thChylde

Here's my breakdown:

Sex: Female
        Allergies: GLUTEN!! So, I can't have any edible crafts
        Fave Colors: Rich browns, greens (but not teal), midnight blue, purple, black and dark red, gold, silver....basically, the rainbow is my favorite color (I can never choose just one)
        Interests: Faeries, Candles, Tarot, Mermaids, Dragons, Crystals, Jewelry, Swords
        Useful Info: I have a bathtub, but it has jets so I'm not supposed to use oils, but I also have a shower and can use salt scrubs in and oils in there....always in need of tarot bags
        Path: Eclectic ~ Celtic, Asian, Indian (both US and East India) - just a global witch, basically
        Shipping: Would prefer to keep in North America, although if need be I can go worldwide
        Favorite Scents- Don't care for overly sweet scents, like vanilla. Prefer woodsy, herby, or citrus. Bergamot, sandalwood, rose, patchouli, ginger, etc.

I'm not a vegan.

VMAQ1
        Semper Fi!

Comment

Sapphy:

Fave Colors: Black, Silver and Red
          Path: I don't know. I just say Earth Worshipper. It works.
          God/Goddesses: Diana, Jupiter and Atlas
          Magickal Likes: Candles, soaps, art of any kind (really), Samhain & Yule are my favorite Sabbats, faeries, vampires, cats.........um. pendulums.
          Shipping: Preferably within NorthAmerica
          More Useful Facts: I am allergic to strawberry oils and hazelnuts (I'm not too sure about other nuts, but I just want to be safe here. )
          Aside from that, guarenteed I'll love anything I receive

VMAQ1
          Semper Fi!

Comment

bad kitty

Female
            I like all colors, preferences are based on my moods.
            Goddesses: Main Artemis, Recently have become very interested in Lugh, I also work with others based on needs
            Magickal Likes: Candles, Fairies, Wolves, I love bath/body products, and tea (no allergies), I am currently focusing on stress reduction and dream & shamanic trance work.
            Shipping: I can ship internationally

VMAQ1
            Semper Fi!

Comment

Michie

About little old me:

Favorite colors: Blue is my favorite, followed by black, silver and purple. I love jewel colors, not that big into pastels.
              Allergies - I personally don't have any, but I live with someone who is allergic to incense, so I wouldn't be able to use it.
              Bathtub - yes - so all fun bath things would be appreciated.
              Path - I am brand new to the path. I am currently "Agnostic with Pagan Leanings." I've just started to read and learn about paganism. I don't have an alter or a book of shadows or anything yet, so basically anything would be appreciated. I have also attended the Universalist Unitarian church a few times and felt comfortable there. So that now makes me an Agnostic Pagan Universalist Unitarian.
              Dieties: I have recently become interested in Brigit, and have begun reading about her. I really don't know that many others, but would be interested in learning about an ocean god/goddess.
              I also love the ocean and dolphins, fairies, dragons, candles, and things that sparkle in the sun, like suncatchers or crystals or fun things like that. I also love holidays of all kinds - I love learning about holiday customs and traditions of all kinds. Samhein and Yule are my favorites, but I've just started learning about the others. I love to change things in my house seasonally. I'm also into renaissance kind of things.

I'm editing to add that I am now officially 31, my favorite scents are pine and the ocean, and citrus/fruit smells...not anything overly flowerly. Also, I'm not a vegetarian or vegan.

VMAQ1
              Semper Fi!

Comment

Rua

Fave Colors: Blue and purple
                Path: Not quite sure yet
                Magickal Likes: faeries, dragons, candles
                Shipping: Preferably within NorthAmerica
                More Useful Facts: I live in a dorm and dont really have any supplies or an alter

VMAQ1
                Semper Fi!

Comment

Midnight Siren

Favorite Colors: Anything really...although not too big on super bright primary type colors
                  Path: Eclectic...appreciate just about everything
                  God/Goddesses: Hecate & Aphrodite.
                  Likes: Candles, soaps & salts, faeries, oils, tarot, pendulums, teas, cats (black), Dragons, wizards, Celtic designs.
                  Shipping: Preferably North America for now...will be able to do international in later months maybe.
                  Favorite scents: Amber, Sandalwood, Jasmine, YlangYlang, Lavender.
                  Misc.: No allergies but the smell of hazelnut actually makes me ill
                  other than that I will be thrilled with anything

VMAQ1
                  Semper Fi!

Comment

Calyx

Ok, here goes for me:

Fave Colors: Nature, of course! My favorites are all colors of blue and green, with silver and black thrown in. And purple too!
                    Path: umm, eclectic, but very green/kitchen witch oriented
                    Deities: Gaia, the Earth Mother, Persephone
                    Interests: candles, bath stuff, faeries, dragons, you name it really!
                    Shipping: Will go international
                    Miscellaneous: I have a nice little herb garden so if someone needs any herbs, I am your girl! I am one of the soap and bath stuff crafters and it would really be helpful if you post your favorite scent or categories of scents (i.e. vanilla, fruits, etc.) That way I can sort of tailor your present to you if I have that info! If you have kids, I also make painted wooden hearts with their intials on them. Not earthshatteringly artistic, but they are cute! I also would love to get drawings or scrapbook pages, anything creative!

VMAQ1
                    Semper Fi!

Comment

VroomBroom

Fave Colors: Greens (natural greens not 'funny man made greens) Blues, Black, Purple,
                      Path: Eclectic Witch...with some Voudon on the side
                      God/Goddesses: Can't say I haven't met one that I didn't like!
                      Magickal Likes: Tarot, Runes, Candles, Insence, Herbs, Crystals, Mirrors...etc. etc. etc.
                      Shipping: Pretty much anywhere!
                      Bathtub: Yes!!!!! Shower too!
                      Favorite Sabbats: Samhain and Yule
                      Favorite Scents:YlangYlang, Lavendar, Sandalwood, Orange, Lemon, Sage, Chocolate Mint (all kinds) LemonGrass...I love LemonGrass!
                      Allergies: none (except NagChampa insence....makes migraines go off the Richter scale)
                      Vegitarian/Vegan: no

VMAQ1
                      Semper Fi!

Comment

Calliope

Likes: ANYTHING CREATIVE. Anything Irish, Celtic, whimsical/funky, bright colours (rich, jewel tones), fairies, gnomes, dragons, anything that hangs from a window or ceiling, candles and candle holders, incense, crystals, I'm pretty much easy to make for...LOL! I LOVE handmade things.
                        God/Goddess: Greek (specifically Hekate, Pan, the Muses, Hermes), Celtic (any), Virgin Mary
                        Element: Air
                        Favourite Magickal Tool: Wand! (willow with lapis, a clear quartz point, and black leather...ooooo).
                        Favourite crystals: Amber (oooooo LOVE amber), lapis lazuli, tourmilated quartz, agate, onyx (I CANNOT wear Hematite due to it's effect on my *ahem* "moon cycle")
                        Favourite colours: BLUE! fall colours, rich jewel colours, black, sage and dark green
                        Favourite Animals: butterflies, crows, cerberus, cats
                        Allergies: Not really allergies, but I can't have: chocolate, coffee (pretty much anything caffeinated), red dye #4 in foods--migraines-- or Hematite (LOL!)
                        What I make: Tarot/rune boxes, ritual decor/tools, pillows, incense, mobiles, covered books, parchment wall hangings (frameable), scrying mirrors, and many other things!
                        Shipping: Can ship within North America--preferably Canada (due to funds). I'm in Canada (Ontario specifically), and our shipping prices just recently went UP UP UP.

Um...if I'm missing anything, let me know

VMAQ1
                        Semper Fi!

Comment

Kadynas

Fave Colors: Blue, Silver
                          Path: Wiccan... or Hellenic Wiccan, take your pick
                          God/Goddesses: Matron is Athena, but I honor the entire Greek pantheon (and no others. )
                          Likes: Anything with 5-pointed Stars! I love Stars! Also Astrology, tarot, art stuff, candles, etc...
                          Shipping: Anywhere
                          Bathtub: Yes
                          Favorite Sabbats: Imbolc & Ostara (Ostara is also International Astrology Day. )
                          Favorite Scents: Anything Citrusy or Fruity... most other things make me sneeze!

VMAQ1
                          Semper Fi!

Comment

DragonsChest

Fave Colors: Gold, Golden-Browns, Greens, Yellows, Purples
                            Path: Mostly Christian with strong Earth leanings and a belief in the Duality of the Divine
                            God/Goddesses: All Gods are One God
                            Magickal Likes: Candles, Incense, Dragons, Wizards
                            Shipping: Pretty much anywhere, but overseas will cost a lot as my Dragons are on the heavy side
                            Bathtub: Yes
                            Favorite Sabbats: Christmas (Yule)
                            Favorite Scents:Vanilla, Sandalwood, Lemon, Lavender
                            Vegatarian: Nope, I'm a carnivore.
                            Last edited by WynterWynd; October 6th, 2005, 09:56 PM.

VMAQ1
                            Semper Fi!

Comment

White Rose

Path: Witchcraft. Very eclectic.
                              Likes: Candles, Tarot, Incense, Sabbats, Celtic Folklore, Recipes, Herbs, Medeival Times, Buddhism, Meditation, Diviation, Pendulums, Crystals, Seasons, Nature, Potions, Magic, Dreams, Dream Catchers, Books, Homemade stuff, Wands, Oils, Moon, Sun, Faeries, Angels, Spirits, Ghosts, Aliens (I dunno, just felt I should put it there, lol).
                              God/Goddess: None in particular. I'd love to learn about some though.
                              Favourite colours: Black, Purple, White, Sliver, Blue, Sparkle (lol)
                              Favourite Animals: Cats, butterflies, ravens.
                              Allergies: None.
                              Vegetarian: Nope.
                              Shipping: Only in the States. I'm a poor teen!
                              Bath: YES YES YES

VMAQ1
                              Semper Fi!

Comment

Working...
                              X