X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darkstaff

Path: Shamanic seeker
    Magical likes: Statuary, candles, tools, art, heck just about anything!
    Pantheon: The Logos, the All-Mind, the Oversoul
    Colors: Purple, earth colors, metallics
    Allergies: Nope
    Shipping: Depends on what I make, but by the by no restrictions
    Bathtub: Nothing for the bath please, mine's not big enough to enjoy!

Any other ?'s, just PM me!
    Last edited by WynterWynd; February 8th, 2005, 07:10 PM.

Nothing in the world is friendlier than a wet dog:hahugh:

Sometimes I dream that a big, giant squirrel is carrying me away. Does that make me a nut?

If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
    Disciple of Jodarius~~Keep of the Names
    AKA: VroomBroom

Proud mom of a LCPL, US Marine!
    VMAQ1
    Semper Fi!

Comment

CanisFirebrand

Okie.. here goes my info.

Here's my stats -
      Male
      Fave Colors: Green, Dark Blue, Black
      Path: Green Witch/Eclectic Wiccan
      God/Goddesses: None at the moment.
      Magickal Likes: Candles, Tarot, Oils, Soaps, Incense, herbs, runes, journals, altar items, dragons, ghosts/spirits, elements, Samhain is my fave Sabbat.
      Shipping: I'd like to stay shipping in the USA only for the time being. I've had some hassles shipping internationally in the past.
      More Useful Facts: I'm not allergic to anything. I'm not terribly picky or anything like that. Anything accepted would be AEWSOME so there's no "special requests" from me! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Sometimes I dream that a big, giant squirrel is carrying me away. Does that make me a nut?

VMAQ1
      Semper Fi!

Comment

MissFireHaven

Female
        Fave Colors: anything Green, like hunter and forest
        Path: Eclectic Witch
        God/Goddesses: Luna
        Magickal Likes: Candles, incense, meditation....
        Shipping: Not a problem
        More Useful Facts: Im still seeking my path, I enjoy my family, And I also enjoy painting,ceramics, and beading and sculpting with clay. I dont get the time to take a long bath, so Im not much into bath stuff. And Im a HUGE Faerie freak! I also love anything Moon related...And Ofcourse TURTLES and Goddesses (I collect them)!

Please dont make any gold jewelery, Im allergic. (I also cannot wear earings as Im allergic to most metals except for White Gold).
        Last edited by WynterWynd; April 20th, 2005, 10:29 AM.

VMAQ1
        Semper Fi!

Comment

FloraCove

Sex: Female

Path: my own witchy one (wicca)

Element: Water & Earth

Fave Colors: Any shade of purple, I like green as well.

Magical Likes: stones, herbs, alter tools, (witchy)books, candles, incense, just about anything...

Crystals (I'd like to have, but not limited to): Lapzi luzi, Onyx, Moonstone, Aquamarine, Clear quartz, Amber, Rose quartz, Sapphire, Amethyst <(birthstone), I've heard of a stone, called a Fire Opal or quartz, love to have one, never seen one

Animals: owl, wolf, hawk, dolphin

Favorite Scents: patchouli, mugwort, sandlewood
          (would like to have, but not limited to)> Red Raspberry, Burdock,

Vegatarian: nope, don't eat alot of it, but I'm not offended by leather at all.

Shipping: U.S

More Useful Facts: Interests Feng Shui, windchimes, Chakra's

I love just about any type homemade craft, I'm easy to please...
          Girlie things are perfectly fine with me!
          Last edited by WynterWynd; February 25th, 2004, 07:42 PM.

VMAQ1
          Semper Fi!

Comment

redthewitch75

Female, 28

Path: Ecclectic Wiccan, Norse and Celtic influence

Magical Likes: tarot, incense, candles, oils(for purposes other than bath and shower)

General likes: Celtic, Fairies, Hex Signs, windchimes, unusual paper, turtles, four leaf clovers and shamrocks...all sorts of things

Favourite colours: blues and greens

Favourite scents: patchouly, lavendar, basil

Shipping: US

Vegetarian: No

Allergies: None that would apply, unless someone plans to send me some laundry detergent!

Things I make are: Tarot and Rune pouches, crocheted charm/crystal/stone pouches, greeting cards, Pentacle ornaments, painted rocks, and more. I am into all manner of creative hobbies.

I am not picky, I would love to receive any handcrafted and thoughtful item.

VMAQ1
            Semper Fi!

Comment

Aine of the Fae

Female, 25

Path: Extremely eclectic Whatever floats my boat at the moment.

Magical Likes: Tarot, Runes
              General likes: Faeries, celtic, country style graphic/artwork

Favourite colours: burgundy, navy blue, purple, black

Favourite scents: jasmine, vanilla

Shipping: US

Vegetarian: No

Allergies: None... Well except sunlight but I doubt that's a problem

VMAQ1
              Semper Fi!

Comment

LittleRhiannon

Here's my stats -
                Female
                Fave Colors: green, purple, and black, but I really like everything but orange
                Path: Celtic Reconstructionist
                God/Goddesses: none yet
                Magickal Likes: oh, anthing, I do like herbs and candles, but I'm sure there are things I've never even heard of that I'd like I have been looking for a staff, and I like things with triskeles on them.
                Shipping: usa
                More Useful Facts: I really do like anything, though my room is very small, as is my alter, so I don't have a lot of space. I'm not allergic to any herbs that I know of, and I really like the smell of lavender

VMAQ1
                Semper Fi!

Comment

*Linx*

Here is my Info:

Gender- female
                  Colors- Blues, greens, browns, black (colors found in nature (I don't like *loud* colors.
                  Path- Eclectic
                  Intrests- I love to write, I currently sew, crochet, and make artistic jewelry. I like Faeries, dragons, dragonflies, butterflies, and I LOVE elephants (don't know why, but been collecting them a long time)
                  Shipping- Prefer US only
                  Other info- I am 28, I have 2 kids, I live deep in the woods (cause I like it here), I have a big yard, no garden yet, as we are still building. I love the smell of lilacs, roses, and honeysuckle. Other scents are good, but the nut scents and pine scents give me a headache. I am only allergic to fish, any fish. I like candles, bath stuff, hats and other unlikely trinkets.

VMAQ1
                  Semper Fi!

Comment

mothwench

okey-doke.
                    i am female, 26
                    colors: greys, browns, creams... greens, natural... bluey-lavendery-grey. no, i'm not complicated! actually, anything except pink would be fine.
                    path: celtic and norse
                    gods/goddesses: no patrons, but i'm friendly with pan, the morrigan, artemis and odin.
                    interests: i do all kinds of celtic artisan stuff... i work with leather and do paintings... i also make potpourries, when the seasons right. and perfume... cosmetics... might try my hand at jewelry soon. oh, bookbinding... is something i hope to have mastered by the time i join in. i do runic charms, too.
                    i like all sorts of stuff, so it doesn't really matter what ppl make for me, i'm sure i'll love it. (can i drop a hint? i have an underactive root chakra ) i like trees. and animals.i'm not a vegetarian, but i do have sensitive skin especially to perfumed soaps and stuff.
                    fave scents are woodsy and mossy and spicey. (sandalwood, patchouli, vanilla, cinnamon etc.)
                    shipping: international cause i live in germany.

VMAQ1
                    Semper Fi!

Comment

spitfire08

female
                      path: eclectic, very eclectic lol
                      no goddess yet but leaning towards Vesta
                      Interests: anything and everything...lol Beads Beads and more Beads, i also cross stitch, crochet, sew, I love Faeries, dragons, anything hand made, crystals, herbs, oils,candles, incense. Im really not a picky person. If its made by you its special to me!!!
                      Bathtub YES!! no allergies, not vegetarian
                      colors: I love all colors but my favorite is purple, (very dark almost black)and silver
                      scents: hmmmm i like fresh smelling, like rain, but would love anything.
                      at the present time i dont have an Alter so anything for it would be appreciated also.

VMAQ1
                      Semper Fi!

Comment

MerrisHawk

I'd better get my backside in gear! I'm basing this off of my secret pal page at the office.
                        Here's my info:
                        I'm female, closer to 50 than 20, I live in the US, I can ship international if needed.
                        Colors are purple, brown, green, blue.....and all the rest.
                        I have no allergies, I don't like lima beans (who's idea was that anyway?), I love the scent of vanilla, nag champa and sandalwood.
                        I collect alter tools, pretty rocks, candles, comic books, dragons and games.
                        I like reading, beadwork, hiking, geocaching, painting miniatures and currently I'm experimenting with beaded wands.
                        If I had $5 to spend on myself I would buy beads, a book or a new blank journal, a cd, a puzzle, candle, almost any bright shiny object that caught my attention.
                        That should be enough for now

VMAQ1
                        Semper Fi!

Comment

If I have missed anyone, I am sorry

VMAQ1
                          Semper Fi!

Comment

Here is my info

I am female age 26

My favorite colors are black, dark blue, dark purple, andy think darker except reds and ornges and yellows
                            My path is my own. Though I tend to lean towards the celtic/norse and I am a witch. Eceletic for sure
                            I have no allergies
                            I love incences and oils. My favorite is Sandalwood, Patchouli (sp) and dragons blood and Amber. I love to read. I like just about anything.
                            I have no crystals, alter or alter items for the fact ex hubby destroyed them all. I am on the hunt for just about everything
                            I can't ship internationally becaue of funds right now but at a later date I will ba able to.
                            Any and everything I would love I am sure. It is hand made with love and that is all that matters.
                            ~*"The only true deity is the one that you believe in"*~
                            Stalker of Gareth!

Stabbing the Captain with a pickle

Comment

My Stats!!

okie dokie, heres a go!

Female
                              Fav things: dragons, suns and moons and stars, i also enjoy making jewlrey! candles, incense, etc etc. i also hand made clothing and accesories and stuff. my grandma crochets me things all the time.
                              fav colors: any shade of green, berries (red, purples, etc)
                              path: well, eclectic, but i love dragons!
                              shipping: us
                              scents: fruity stuff, and spicy stuff. and i LOVE vanilla!
                              allergies: none that i know of!
                              god/goddess: hecate
                              -THE GREAT MANDU-

sigpic

_____________________________________________________________

Comment

Fave Colors:Sage Green, Burgundy, Blue, Black

Path: Solitary blend of several

God/Goddesses:Artemis

Magickal Likes: Tarot, Runes, Candles, Herbs, Crystals, Mirrors, books, Dragons, Unicorns, Fairies

Shipping: Open

Bathtub:Beautiful Garden Tub

Favorite Sabbats: Samhain and Yule

Favorite Scentsatchouli, sandalwood, amber, nag champa, sweetgrass, frankincense & myrrh, gardenia, jasmine

Allergies: none

Vegitarian/Vegan: no

There's mine!
                                Have the courage to stand up for your convictions and the wisdom to know when to walk away
                                http://ravensnestincense.com

Comment

Working...
                                X