• Show
Clear All

• Name: DragonsChest (age 44)

Sign: Scorpio

Stones: tigerseye, hematite, rose quartz, citrine, amythyst, amber

Scents and herbs: dragons blood, sandalwood, vanilla, lavender

Path: eclectic Christian, but very open to other views and experiences

Pets: dogs, cat, bird, fish

Music: ren faire music, Fleetwood Mac, Pat Benatar, Reba, Yanni, 70's and 80's era music

Animals: dragons (I really want one of my own), cats, dragon flies,

General likes: Dragons, of course; ren faires; castles; I like gold jewelry almost exclusively - but that's a tad bit pricey ; bath bubbles; body lotions; book marks and books; crystals; movies; travel; candles and incense; astrological symbols

Favorite time of year: I love Christmas time; I really enjoy Thanksgiving; and I love summertime.

Colors: gold, golden-browns, yellow-golds, amethyst type purples, greens, turquoisey blues

Piercings: two lower lobe ear piercings per ear.

Dislikes: hate rap/jazz; cold and snow; turquoise the stone;
    Last edited by DragonsChest; November 10th, 2006, 02:56 PM. Reason: update profile
    Answering the Mother Ship's call
    Dave Ramsey and the Total Money Makeover - we're on our way to financial freedom!

Comment

• Likes and dislikes

Ok here goes

I am a Solitary Eclectic Hearth Witch

I am married and live in the UK in a tiny flat with my Husband and cat Dylan.

Age 55

Fav colours:Blue,Black, Autumnal colours, Purple

Fav Magickal things: Runes, Tarot, Faeries, symbols of protection, candle magick.

Deities: Bast, Isis, Erce also known as Nerthus, Epona, Ra, Cernunnos, Green man, Freya, Woden,Thunar.

Dislikes: Cherubs and Arum Lillies both give me the creeps and Clowns.
      The colour PINK

I don't have a bath I shower so nothing for the bath please.

Interests anything to do with my craft, gardening, anything to do with nature,Celtic beliefs, Animal totems, Crystals.

Basicaly I like all sorts of things.

Hobbies: ATC's, making things for my path like altar items, arts and craft things eg cross stitch and matchbox shrines.

You can always PM me if you want to know more about me.
      Last edited by WulfcwenStar; September 14th, 2008, 05:15 AM.
      With Love and Light
      WulfcwenStar

Comment

• Hilary

Sex: Female

Sign: Gemini

Pets: 2 kitties, 1 leopard gecko, 10 rats, 2 tree frogs, 1 anole and 2 newts

Path: Eclectic Witch

Favorite colors: Black, purple and earthy colors

Gods/Goddesses: Gaia, greenman and Brigid

Elements: Earth and Air

Scents: I cant think of any scents that I dont like, just nothing too strong

Stones: I love all stones

Animals: Rats and reptiles

Likes: Faeries, earthy things, books, dragons, candles, scrapbooking stuff, gardening stuff, crystals, jewelry but not earrings and wolves

Allergies: Certain cats and cigarette smoke and ashes

Bathtub: Yes

Broom closet: Open

Magickal Likes: Herbs, stones, candles, tarot, runes and oils.

Fave Sabbats: Samhain, Yule, Ostara and Midsummer

Shipping: US

My craft mediums: Soapmaking, paper crafts, wreaths, masks, wands and besoms

This is my dragon Titania made by instinct

MySpace
        CovenSpace
        Facebook
        PaganSpace.com
        PaganSpace.net

Comment

• my profile

Karen aka woodlandfairy
          age|38
          sun sign| I'm a cappy

elements| earth but likes air and water

colours| black, blues, greens and purple
          path| eclectic solitary wiccan

scents| patchouli is fav. Likes earthy and fruity, can't stand lavender or any sage smells, no bathtub only a shower

stones| quartz, moonstone, garnet, just about any

likes| abstract art, fairies, things that hang, anything witchy, shiney things, anything unusual

dislikes| I make jewelry and am picky about it so anything but jewelry, would be nice
          shipping| due to funds, would like to ship within the US if possible

• How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
            The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
            Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
            Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.
            - Alexander Pope, "Eloisa to Abelard"
          http://www.myspace.com/woodlandfairy96

Comment

• age-27
            sign - Carpricorn

colours - Black, Purple, Forest Green, Red (dark colours in general)

scents - Anything that doesnt contain Vanilla (it smells off on my skin!) I Like fruity & I love Rose based scents

stones| Moonstone, Hematite, Clear Quartz

Ears - pierced, but allergic to gold (see below!)

likes - Abstract & Surrealist Art, Fairies(things with wings), Unusual objects, Cats, Barbie!! Chocolate!

dislikes - I'm not a picky person, the fact that I get something will make me happy! Vanilla!! and I am allergic to Gold!
            Last edited by Ivyrose; November 11th, 2006, 08:18 AM.

My Blog: http://notyournormaldoll.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Okely, let's give it a whirl :D

Sex: Definitely male.

Pets: 1 Girlfriend, almost house trained.

Path: Solitary Witch

Favorite colors: Green, Black

Gods/Goddesses: Cernunnos/Herne, The Goddess in all forms.

Elements: Water

Scents: Musky smells.

Stones: Tiger's Eye, amethyst.

Animals: Any of the Crow family (love em to bits), Frogs, Toads, pigeons.

Likes: Doctor Who - anything Doctor Who. Good fiction, horror, sci fi, small gadgety things, erm..

Allergies: Dust, Pollen.

bathtub: Yes.

Broom closet: Wide open, with small badges on the sleeve too.

Fave Sabbats: Samhain, Yule.

Shipping: Any

My craft mediums: ... Clay, paper, paint.

Motto: I aint bad, but I aint good.

Plaything Extraordinaire

Comment

• Here goes mine.. :D

Name: Agnes

Sun Sign: Aquarius

Fav colors: black, purple, gold, blue.

Elements: Air and Water

Fav scents: Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, thyme, blueberry.

Bathtub: yes

Animals: Dogs, Dragons, Horse

Stones: Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Moonstone.

Magikal likes: tarot, runes, all divinations, herbs, stones, candles, aroma oils, etc.

Likes: I love all stuff related to faeries, angels, dragons, crystals, bath stuff, lush products, horror movies and books, dreamcatchers, scented pillows, etc. I love everything and am not at all fussy.

Dislikes: soaps as I use only shower gels.

Fav sabbats: Samhain, Yule.

Shipping: Uk preferably, or else even US.

Comment

• Sex: Gal, Dame, Skirt (that is, female)

Path: Solitary; Green Witch; dedicated to the Irish gods and New England in all its forms.

Favorite colors: Orange, yellow, green, and black

Gods/Goddesses: Great Queen Macha, Mannanan mac Lir, Brigid

Elements: Earth and Water

Scents: Jasmine, Rosemary, Lilac, Cinnamon, Orange, Vanilla.

Stones: Tiger's Eye, Moonstone, Amber, Jet, Bloodstone, Rose Quartz, Jasper... Really, all of them, now that I think of it!

Animals: Rabbits, Deer, Horses (mostly due to Macha's influence), Herons, Crows, Blue Jays, cats, dogs and actually I'm a sucker for all animals, birds, and sea life.

Likes: I like homemade/handmade stuff a lot! But not soap, cuz I still have a lot of homemade soap to go through.

Allergies: None.

bathtub: Yes.

Broom closet: Open to anyone who asks, but honestly, it just doesn't come up much.

Shipping: Any

My craft mediums: Words and jewelry, mostly.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to chrestomancie for bringing this organization to my attention!
                  Banner by me.

I've been ghosted by ~Elise~!

Comment

• my profile at a glance

Name: Cj

Sun Sign: LEO

Fav colors: Red, Maroon, Purple..deep rich colors

Elements: Earth and Fire

Fav scents: Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Musk, Earthy Scents

Bathtub: yes

Animals: Dog, fish and my babies..3 dumbo rats

Stones: Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Moldavite

Magikal likes: tarot, all divinations, stones, candles, aroma oils, alter decorations..etc.

Likes: I like to read, collect Tarot decks, do crafts such as jewelry, polymer clay, sew.

Dislikes: not much I dislike..Know I can't use Incense cause of hubby & the kids..thats about it

Fav sabbats: Samhain, Lughnassa

Shipping: Pref. USA or Canada, but I have shipped other places
                    Last edited by cjtarot; May 21st, 2007, 07:32 PM.
                    May Magick always be a part of your day.

Visit me at WWW.geoocities.com/magickcottage

Comment

• Exchange Profile:

Username: Autumn Clair
                      Trade: I welcome all trades (even international) I keep a map of all the place I've received from!
                      Things I Collect: Postage stamps, atc size envies, ribbons, scrap papers all colors and textures, oriental items, beads, other languages on paper , message in the bottle notes, embellishments...........
                      Things I make: atc's, matchbox fills, journal pages, altered photo's, messages for message in the bottle trades, enchanted envy and 7 atc card, altered playing cards, pen and ink atc's, collages, 6 x 6 handmade journals and I sure there's more I just can't think of any right now!
                      Swaps I take part in: atc's collage, handdrawn, pen and ink, altered images/ journal pages,journals/ matchbox fills/ handmade journals/ message in the message envies/ handmade envy books/(I'm sure there's more)
                      Allergies: PLEASE NOTHING TO FRAGRENT strong smells really effect me.

Let me know if I need to add anything.

http://mailartinternational.forumco.com/default.asp
                      I trade so much my address is "The Post Office"
                      I enjoy trading atc's, collage pages, traveling journals, matchbox fills, pen pal letters, postcards and much more.............

Comment

• Sex: Female
                        Present Age: 47
                        Family: Mother and grandmother
                        Colors: Project/subject dependent with some preference for rich/earthy/mature/interference/iridescent colors rather than primary colors and pastels. I do appreciate jewel tones in culturally rich or highly stylized art.
                        Favorite Time of Day: Dawn, late evening, twilight, and night.
                        Sign: Triple Scorpio, Leo rising
                        Favorite Metals: Gold, copper, brass
                        Path: Eclectic with a wide array of multicultural, Neopagan, Pantheist, Druid, Wiccan, Buddhist and other influences; a strong focus on magic
                        God/Goddesses: Kali (earlier versions), Ganesha, Loki, Aphrodite (earlier versions). I don’t always anthropomorphize deities or the divine, however.
                        Favorited Art (Online Gallery): http://flickr.com/photos/sari0009/favorites/
                        Favorite Physical Activity: Belly dancing (ever so not into spectator sports)
                        Likes: Earthy/woodsy scents/designs, wisdoms/quotes, henna designs, textures, mythical creatures, things dimensional, things whimsical, trees, runes, moon, Pagan/OOAK beads, sculpture, labyrinths, tarot, caves, petroglyphs, cave art, architecture, mixed media, pluralism, multicultural influences/references, Art Nouveau, jewelry, triple aspects, ornate pents, Greenman/Greenwoman, things Irish/Celtic/Viking/Indian, dragons (I used to have dreams that I was this sassy little purple dragon)
                        Creative Hobbies: Bead and jewelry making; mixed media mosaics, sculpture, art
                        dolls, fabric arts, blogging. I prefer making my own designs to following directions/patterns of others.
                        Shipping: Prefer U.S. shipping
                        More Useful Facts: Autistic (pattern, tactile, visual thinker); scent sensitive – can’t tolerate strong aromatherapy products or most essential oils and intensely dislike like most manufactured floral/sweet scents; am on a super restricted diet for multiple reasons, so no edible crafts
                        Last edited by sari0009; August 17th, 2008, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Path: Eclectic Witch, Celtic, Goddess path

God/Goddesses: Athena, Cailleach, Brigit, Sheela-na-gig, Sequana, Danu / Lugh, Apollon, Kernunos

Magickal Likes: Candles, Insence (escpecially resins), Mirrors, caldron, cups, Goddess figure...

Interests: Middle age and Celtic reconstruction and music, harp, crafts

pets : gold fish !

Shipping: prefer Europe

Bathtub: got no bath (only shower...), but I like home made soaps !

Fave Colors: Purple, Green, blue don't like grey and red

Favorite Scents: ciannamon, lavender, cedar... don't like mint and anis

Animals: owl, cat, frog

Elements: Water

Favorite Sabbats: beltaine, lughnasadh

Allergies: none

Vegitarian/Vegan: no

Crafts: glass painting, dry pastels

Comment

Working...
                          X