Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone be interested if I did one of my little knitted goddess giveaways?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone be interested if I did one of my little knitted goddess giveaways?

I make little knitted goddesses/gods so would anyone be interested if I did a giveaway?

If so, please sign up in this thread by Sunday 17 April - this should give me time to get something made and off to the winner by Beltane - I will pick one winner and post it in this thread on Monday 18 April.

Please put your name and the goddess/god you would like.
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win" - Mahatma Gandhi

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always - Gandhi

My friends worship the ground I walk on!

Always!

Guys, seriously, Annorah makes THE CUTEST knitted goddesses and gods. I have Rhiannon, Cerridwen, Brigit, a mini Aphrodite, Lugh, and a purple and black witch.
    https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...95&oe=57BC62A2
    https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...ac&oe=577B3BCB

If I win, I think I'd like a bit of a departure from the Goddess/God, if that's ok with you. I think I'd want either the Green Man or the May Queen, your choice (and I'll straight buy the other off you. In fact, if I don't win, I'll buy both, if you have the time and energy)

You guys don't understand. I love these dolls so much <3 <3 <3

Thanks so much, Annorah, you're the best.
    "It's like a dream to try to remember but it's gone
    Then you try to scream but it only comes out as a yawn
    When you try to see the world beyond your front door"

*Banner and sig by Geministar*
    AM currently accepting reading requests (because why not?)

Ghosted by Eternal Night!
    :irish: Shamrocked by Annorah!

Comment

Ooooh, I'm glad you are doing this!

Hades please.
      Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
      my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Comment

I echo everything October said.

I have Hestia and Janus.

But....dear Annorah....I have to go and have a think. There are a few calling to me. I need to go talk to them and see which one answers back the loudest. :D

Thanks for the giveaway. These are always such fun!
        I must down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,
        To the gull's way and the whale's way where the wind's like a whetted knife;
        And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover
        And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over. - John Masefield

Comment

Oh I love your little knitted Goddess's! I have always adored the little Bast you made me, WOW years and years ago! hmmm

I would love either Hecate, Sechmet, or White buffalo Woman.....(these 3 really call to me in different ways) if I was to get fortunate enough to be picked~ but honestly any one you felt like making would be a pure pleasure just to have any opportunity to get!

(I just adore the little "Baste" she has been on my living room altar ever since she arrived.... )
          [SIGPIC] Kim

Comment

Sure thing! They look adorable.
            "If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Remember your spirituality" - Ganesha to a friend in a dream, 2008

Comment

Anyone else?
              "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win" - Mahatma Gandhi

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always - Gandhi

Comment

Yes! I'd go for Isis if I won.
                ~~Good things are better when they're a Rarity.~~

Comment

I'll enter. Lord Krishna
                  "...You are a child of the universe;
                  no less than the trees and the stars;
                  you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you,
                  no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God,
                  whatever you conceive Him to be..."

'Desiderata' Max Ehrmann 1927

Comment

Anyone else? Last couple of days now

Comment

I'm just amending my waffle-y entry from a few days ago.

I am going to say one of these: Cernunnos, Manawydan son of Llyr, or Airmid.

Comment

And the winner is ...

October

Thanks to my lovely Lee for making the draw!

Comment

Congrats, October.

Comment

EEEEEEEEE!!!!! I'm so excited! Thanks girlie! (And Lee!)
                            "It's like a dream to try to remember but it's gone
                            Then you try to scream but it only comes out as a yawn
                            When you try to see the world beyond your front door"

*Banner and sig by Geministar*
                            AM currently accepting reading requests (because why not?)

Ghosted by Eternal Night!
                            :irish: Shamrocked by Annorah!

Comment

Congrats October!
                              Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
                              my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Comment

Working...
                              X