Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Litha knitted goddess giveaway

Merry meet MWers

I know that it is early but was thinking about doing a knitted goddess giveaway for Litha - this time I shall make sure that I have enough time to get Her/Him made and in the post so that it arrives on time. (Please blame October for this as she started a thread about Litha rituals and it got me thinking :P)

So, if you are interested, please sign up here with which Goddess/God/Elemental/Spirit etc you would like. I will draw one winner on 28 May and post here.

Blessings as always
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win" - Mahatma Gandhi

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always - Gandhi

My friends worship the ground I walk on!

Sorry not sorry :-p

Best of luck to the winner! You're in for a treat. I'm excusing myself from this giveaway since I won the last one, but I'm still going to be nosy and see who everybody asks for :3
    "It's like a dream to try to remember but it's gone
    Then you try to scream but it only comes out as a yawn
    When you try to see the world beyond your front door"

*Banner and sig by Geministar*
    AM currently accepting reading requests (because why not?)

Ghosted by Eternal Night!
    :irish: Shamrocked by Annorah!

Comment

Signing up! I would love and welcome a Goddess dolly if I'm blessed enough to be picked! I would love anything you make,
      but I have been being pulled to Hecate (Hekate?) lately, and the Morrighan!

The last couple of deep meditations I have done there was a crow "person"? there along with my 2 major guides.....so either one or actually ANYTHING at all you made would have a welcomed spot on my Altar!
      I just adore your dolls...I have tried to do a crocheted version and have had to do a lot of frogging
      Last edited by Kmartin60; May 14th, 2016, 07:34 PM. Reason: mesed up letter
      [SIGPIC] Kim

Comment

Oooh, Persephone please! <3
        Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
        my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Comment

Oh, fun! Another chance at one of your babies.

Thank you again for another of your always eagerly anticipated giveaways.

You sparked my brain, dear Annorah! God/Goddess OR Elemental OR Spirit?

I had a god chosen but I am a bit male heavy in my altar pieces right now. It needs a feminine touch.

So, no male this time and no elemental or spirit is calling to me...oh, wait. Yes, there is.

And it's male. :D

His name is Warren and he is a tree spirit. For a specific tree. His tree is an incense cedar in Yosemite National Park.

My goddess I chose - which would be equally cool, is Ψ‘ine.

So, there you have it.

I can never pick just one. So, if I am lucky enough to win, I leave the choosing to you. :P

Good luck to everybody!
          I must down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,
          To the gull's way and the whale's way where the wind's like a whetted knife;
          And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover
          And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over. - John Masefield

Comment

Anyone else want to join in the fun?
            "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win" - Mahatma Gandhi

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always - Gandhi

Comment

And the winner is ...

All of you - as there were only three entries this time.

Please PM me your addresses - I will do my best to get these to you all by Litha

Wanders off to find knitting needles

Comment

Annorah, you are the real MVP.

Really too precious for this world. <3
                my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Comment

She Is to precious and kind. And the MVP of MysticWicks! .... she has been doing these for ages for us.
                  [SIGPIC] Kim

Comment

Awww, that is sweet of you, Annorah! Thank you and congrats to Kmartin and fae_cat.
                    I must down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,
                    To the gull's way and the whale's way where the wind's like a whetted knife;
                    And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover
                    And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over. - John Masefield

Comment

Originally posted by Moira Naimh Keane View Post
                      Awww, that is sweet of you, Annorah! Thank you and congrats to Kmartin and fae_cat.
                      Thanks Moira, I'm so excited! I adore her dolls..... then again I'm a doll-addict....I would fill a house top to bottom with them if I could. :bigredgri
                      [SIGPIC] Kim

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	persephone.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	6167632
                        Huge shout out to Annorah! I love her so much, I'm so grateful of your kindness.
                        my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Comment

She's so cute!
                          "It's like a dream to try to remember but it's gone
                          Then you try to scream but it only comes out as a yawn
                          When you try to see the world beyond your front door"

*Banner and sig by Geministar*
                          AM currently accepting reading requests (because why not?)

Ghosted by Eternal Night!
                          :irish: Shamrocked by Annorah!

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]113361[/ATTACH]
                            Huge shout out to Annorah! I love her so much, I'm so grateful of your kindness.
                            You are most welcome - glad you like Her

Comment

I was just getting on here to thank you and say how gorgeous she is! I just got her this morning! She is perfect~ I have her and the little Baste you made me back in ?? in these little shot glass's with stones in the bottom of them I have GOT to get that phone figured out to upload pics! I love, love, love her hair! (((hugs))) and her necklace.. sooo sweet, it and the wee KEY~ she is so AWESOME~
                              [SIGPIC] Kim

Comment

Working...
                              X