Litha knitted goddess giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kmartin60 View Post
    I was just getting on here to thank you and say how gorgeous she is! I just got her this morning! She is perfect~ I have her and the little Baste you made me back in ?? in these little shot glass's with stones in the bottom of them I have GOT to get that phone figured out to upload pics! I love, love, love her hair! (((hugs))) and her necklace.. sooo sweet, it and the wee KEY~ she is so AWESOME~
    Glad She finally arrived - sorry She was late.
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win" - Mahatma Gandhi

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always - Gandhi

My friends worship the ground I walk on!

Comment

No problem at all~ it was probably hubbies fault more so that the postal co... he only goes to the P.O. Box twice a week.... she is more than worth the wait! (((hugs))) :bigredgri:bigredgri
      [SIGPIC] Kim

Comment

Here is my new baby, Aine, who showed on the day of our Summer Solstice Sele - err - Celebration. She was a happy addition to the festivities. Thanks so much for her, Annorah.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160627_210546.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1,010.7 KB
ID:	6167633Click image for larger version

Name:	20160627_210617.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	950.5 KB
ID:	6167634
        I must down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,
        To the gull's way and the whale's way where the wind's like a whetted knife;
        And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover
        And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over. - John Masefield

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]113361[/ATTACH]

Huge shout out to Annorah! I love her so much, I'm so grateful of your kindness.
          I forgot to mention how pretty Persephone is.

Can't wait to see yours, K.
          I must down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,
          To the gull's way and the whale's way where the wind's like a whetted knife;
          And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover
          And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over. - John Masefield

Comment

Working...
          X